Chapter 7 - Backstage

"THE ONE AND ONLY ASHTON IRWIN IS STARING AT YOU!! OH MY GOD" Olivia was almost freaking out herself.

"I KNOW!!" I screamed back at her. I was so excited. The song ended, and I looked back up at Ashton. He smiled at me. He was giggling at me. This was unreal.

------

Later, after the show was over, I got a snack. I got some Cadbury Twirls to try out. I'd never had any before. They were amazing, though. It was now time to go backstage.. I could now go backstage and meet my idols. I went to the door to go backstage, showed the guards my pass, then went in. I had my poster in my hand for 5sos to sign. I was so excited. Suddenly, from behind me, someone said, "hi! What's your name?". I knew that voice. It was Michael.

I turned around and saw all four boys standing there. I almost couldn't say anything but I managed to get out, "hi.. I'm Scarlett. I'm a huge fan!"

"Scarlett.. That's a pretty name" Calum said.

"your breath smells like Cadbury Twirls" Michael smiled. It's his favorite candy.

"Yeah. I just had some" I told him.

"We're you the girl in the front row that freaked out with her friend that I was looking at her?" Ashton asked. I had no idea what to say.

"Yeah. That was me" I ended up saying.

He giggled, "that was hilarious".

"Yeah.. I bet"

"How old are you, Scarlett?" Calum asked me.

"Actually, eighteen today" I told them.

"Oh my god.. Happy birthday!" Ashton said.

"Thank you" I said.

"So you're older than all of us but Ashton?"

"Yeah. My sister Macy was born exactly three days after Ashton: July 10th, 1994"

"Cool!" Ashton said.

"What school do you go to?" Luke wondered.

"Actually, I go to Richmond High School, where Ashton went! I play basketball there"

"That's cool! I mean, I never played basketball, especially on the girls' team, but I heard the coach was really good, and you can tell in the games. How come I never saw you? You'd only be a year behind me.." Ashton said.

"It's, uh, kinda hard to explain"

"Oh, okay" Ashton was okay with that.

"You're from America, right?" Calum asked.

"I am" I smiled.

"Well, your accent is beautiful" Ashton said.

"Why thank you" I was trying to keep my excitement inside.

"So, Scarlett. Is there anything you want, like a video.. maybe an autograph.. or anything?" Luke wondered.

"Could I have each of you sign the poster by your face?" I asked.

"Of course" they said in unison.

I handed them the poster and just looked around. It was cool being backstage. It was nice back here. They were done, so I took the poster back and I asked to get a picture with them. They said yes, of course. They were so nice. I took a selfie with them, then had someone take a regular picture of me with them.

The actual picture was nice, but the selfie was funny. Luke was doing his fish face, Michael had his tongue out, Calum was doing the duck face mixed with something else that I had no idea what to call, then Ashton was doing the "punk rock" sign with his hands. I was just biting my lip, with a face like "what the heck..". It was fun. They were amazing to be around.

Then, Ashton said, "give us your Instagram and Twitter usernames. We'll follow you". I was shocked, but I did it anyways. I gave them my username for both: @ScarlettAnderJohnson. They got on their phones and followed me. I suddenly got ten notifications: five from Instagram, five from Twitter. They followed me on their personals and on the band account.

"Thank you guys so much!" I said.

"You're welcome" Calum told me.

They all hugged me before I left. I drove home, and I'd say that it was probably past 11pm. Kathy said I could stay out however late I wanted, but I went home then anyways.

~

I LOVE THIS CHAPTER!!! SHE MEETS THEM!! OMG