Chapter 15 - Telling

The next morning, I woke up in Ashton's arms. We didn't move an inch last night because we were both so comfortable. I got untangled from Ashton's arms and walked out of the room, downstairs, and into the kitchen. Anne Marie was there, making French toast.

"Good morning, Scarlett! How did you sleep?" She greeted me.

"Excellent, thank you" I smiled.

She finished a batch of French toast and took it to the table where Harry and Lauren were already sitting. I sat down at the table also and began to eat.

A few minutes later, Ashton came down, kissed the top of my head then sat down beside me after saying hello to his mum. He then whispered into my ear, "you left me alone.." with a pout tagged to the end of it.

"I'm sorry.." I whispered back and kissed his pouty lips. He seemed surprised, yet smiled after I pulled back.

------

Later, after I was finished with breakfast, I got my phone out to Skype my parents. I wanted to tell them and Xavier about Ashton and me, but I didn't want to tell Macy yet.

They answered after a few seconds, and it was my mom's face that popped up into the screen.

"Hey sweetie!! How are you?" She asked.

"I'm great! Could you get dad and Xavier? I want to tell you guys something"

"Not Macy?"

"No.. Not Macy. I'll explain"

"Okay.." She turned around and yelled up the stairs for dad and Xavier. They soon came running down he steps and appeared on the camera while going into the living room and sitting by mum.

"Oh, hey, Scarlett!!! How are you, sweetie?" Dad asked when he saw me.

"Great! Hey Xavier"

"Hey Scarlett" he smiled.

"Mum, dad, Xavier.. I wanted to tell you guys something" I announced.

"What is it?" Mom asked.

I then brought Ashton towards me. He sat down in his bed beside me. They looked at us and their mouths dropped open. They recognized Ashton.

"So.." I said, smiling.

"Are you two, like, together?" Dad asked.

"Yes, we're dating" Ashton said, looking at me. I looked at him and smiled.

"So.. Why don't you want Macy to know about you two?" Mom asked.

"I just don't know how to tell her.. We, like, fought over him.." I giggled, and Ashton raised his eyebrows. I whispered in his ear, "I'll explain". He nodded, and we continued talking with my parents.

"But you'll tell her sometime, right?" Dad asked.

"Yes, I will. When I find the best time and the best way to tell her.." I promised.

"You guys are so cute together" Xavier complimented.

Ashton and I just looked at each other and smiled.

"Well, I'm excited for you guys" mom smiled. I'm glad they were happy for us.