Chapter 26 - Family

I slept a lot of the flight. It didn't seem like long until we landed in Long Beach. I got off the plane and called my mum. She came to the airport, greeted me, then took me home.

Everybody came rushing towards the door when we got home. I got lots of hugs. Dad hugged me, Xavier hugged me, then Macy hugged me.

"I missed you guys so much" I said, smiling that I was finally back here.

"We missed you too" Macy told me.

"Can I go up to my room?" I asked, missing it.

"Sweetie, don't ask. This is still your home" Dad informed me.

"Okay" I ran up the stairs, to my room, then flopped onto my bed. I laid there a few minutes and looked up to see a poster. I thought I had taken all of them with me.

Macy walked in and said, "you forgot one of your posters here in your drawer. I put it up"

"Oh, thanks" I smiled.

"Have you been kissing your posters like you used to here?" she laughed.

"Actually, no.. I haven't" I replied. I didn't have to. I had the real thing.

"Oh okay. But I saw that you went to a concert and you met them!? Why didn't you tell me at Christmas?" She exclaimed.

"I dent know, but yeah, I did! They were awesome! When I met them, they were so nice!" I was trying not to say anything about Ashton and me.

"that's awesome! I'm going to see them in concert this Saturday! I'm not going to meet them, though"

"Oh, that sucks.."

"I know. I'm going with Ava. We're driving out to-" she started, but I cut her off.

"Pasadena" I finished her sentence.

"Yeah.. how'd you know?"

"I know where they're going. I was seeing when I could see them again, and saw that there is a show in Pasadena Thursday, Friday, and Saturday"

"Oh, that makes a lot more sense. I was thinking something else, something weird"

"What was it?"

"That you were secretly friends with them and haven't told anyone yet"

"Oh, no.. I'm not friends with them. Nowhere close to that" I said, telling the truth. I'm nowhere close to that because I'm way more than friends with Ashton, boyfriend and girlfriend. I'm also far from friends with the other guys. They're like younger brothers to me since I'm older than all three of them.

"It was just a weird thought" she laughed and I did too. Phew..

She left the room, and I laid down on my bed once more. I was so glad to be back home.

I heard something at the door, and it was mom opening it. She walked in, then sat down on the bed beside me.

"is it nice to be home, in your old bed?" she asked.

"yeah. I love being here. I just now miss Kathy, Ben, Jonas, and Princess" I told her.

"I bet. You be been around them for so long" she agreed with me, "what about Ashton? Is everything okay there?"

"yeah. I miss him lots too. Everything is perfect with him. He's actually on tour right now. He's in Pasadena with the boys. They have a show there Thursday, Friday, and Saturday"

"oh wow. I didn't know he was that close"

"yeah, he is. When I leave here on Tuesday, I'm driving up to Pasadena. One thing is, Macy is coming to the show on Saturday. That's the first thing she's doing after she's not grounded anymore"

"oh.. Okay. You gonna tell her?"

"yeah, I'm guessing. We're going to have to tell the fans or they'll get suspicious. We will tell Macy sometime soon, but it wont be before Tuesday, because I want to be with Ashton when we tell her."

"that makes sense. I get it, sweetie"

"Thanks mom. I miss our small little talks"

"me too, but now they're back" she smiled, then I smiled back. I loved being back home with all of my family.