Chapter 11 - Interviews

The next few days, I was watching new interviews of 5sos a lot. I got on YouTube, and there were lots of new ones up, especially since it was close to the end of the tour. Most of the interviewers were asking the boys about any crushes. Of course they said celebrity crushes, but Ashton had answers for them, real answers.

"So.. Do you guys have any special crushes?" An interviewer would ask.

"Katy Perry" Calum would always say.

Michael would then sort of admit his crush for Ariana Grande.

Then, Ashton would answer, "well.. There is this one girl I like. I've been waiting for her to call me for a little bit now. I love how her long, blonde hair flies when she turns around.. The curls bounce around, then perfectly land back where they're supposed to be. Her beautiful blue eyes sparkle whenever they look at me, and I love it.. She smiles a lot when I talk to her. Her smile could light up the whole world, even if she just smiled for a second or two. Her laugh is adorable too.. Her voice is just amazing. I love the way she talks, especially her accent. She's just amazing in every single way". He would then smile and drift off into a daydream-like state. He was in love, I could tell it. He talked about the girl so dreamily, and he smiled, and he even giggled a few times.

"So.. Is she a celebrity?" The interviewer wondered.

"Actually, no. She's a fan" Ashton said, and the boys nodded.

Luke then butted in, "I have no idea who she is, but she makes Ashton really, really happy.. His face lights up when he gets a call now, thinking it might be her. He's in love"

"He is always daydreaming now, like a girl when they have a crush. We have to snap him out of it sometimes" Michael added.

"He dreams about her too," Calum started, and Ashton blushed, "he talks about her in his sleep.. It's hilarious"

"It really is funny.. He always is saying something to her in his dream like, 'you're hot' or something like that" Michael laughed.

"Who is this mystery girl, Ashton?" The interviewer wondered.

"I can't say. I don't want anyone to know but her. Hopefully she knows now, but if she doesn't, I hope she finds out in the near future"

"Okay.. Are you sure you can't say?" That is why I sometimes hate interviewers. They bug them so much.

"I'm 100% sure I can't tell you. She knows who she is or will soon know, and that's all I can say"

"Okay.. There you have it folks!! Ashton Irwin has a crush on a fan! Is it you?" The interviewer said, and the video ended.

I looked at the comments, and I saw all of these fans commenting, "it's me!!" "He's talking about me, guys!!" "I'm his crush!" "OMG HES DESCRIBING ME!!" "OMF THATS ME" "wtf it's none of you" "everyone shut the fuck up" "it's none of you guys because it's me 👑". They were annoying. Yeah, Ashton has a crush on someone, but he can't be describing everyone.. The fans get a little too excited sometimes..