Chapter 6 - Concert

The next evening, it was 5pm, and I was in my room, putting my 5 Seconds of Summer band tee on with black skinny jeans. I loved them together. I finished getting ready, and walked downstairs.

"Hey Scarlett! Are you ready for the concert already?" Kathy asked.

"Yeah. I want to leave early so I can go get something to eat then get in to the show and find my seat, maybe get a poster or another shirt or something."

"Oh, wait. I need to give you something" she said, digging through her purse. She pulled out $75.

"Take this. get something to eat, and while at the show, get some snacks, maybe. And you can get some merchandise"

"Kathy, I can't-"

"Scarlett, it's your birthday. Plus, I don't get to do this very often with Jonah, okay? So just take it. It's fine,"

"Okay. Thank you so much"

"You're welcome"

I put the money in my purse, then walked into the garage to the car. I drove to Olivia's house and picked her up. We went to eat, then straight to the concert. We got in, then I bought a poster that I would have them sign later and another t-shirt. We made our way to our seats, and the arena quickly filled up. Then, 5sos came out right in front of my face.

"How are you doing tonight, Sydney!?" Luke yelled. We all then screamed in response.

"Oh, you can do better than that!!" Michael yelled back. We screamed even louder than the first time.

"That's more like it!!" Calum yelled.

"Now, Sydney, this is Try Hard!!" Ashton yelled, and the whole crowd screamed.

They began singing, and I sang along; so did Olivia. We were dancing all around too. Then, I noticed something: Ashton was staring at us. I tapped Olivia's shoulder many times until she said, "what!!?!?"

"Look.. Ashton is looking at us" I told her, jumping up and down. She looked at Ashton and looked back at me, "OH MY GOD!!!!" She yelled at me.

"I KNOW!" I yelled back.

She looked at him once again, turned her head a little bit, then said to me, "he's not looking at us, he's staring at you"

"What?" I asked, looking back at him, "Oh my god.. He is staring at me"