#2 Home

Hoppo POV:
I am waiting on Luna Maxi sister she is coming back home. I see Maxi not himself for the past few days. I think he is missing her bad. I see a girl with white hair and silver eyes. Hi are you Hoppo? Yes, are you Luna? Yes.

Luna POV:
I miss this place oh this is my Service dog Snowball. I have seizures not too bad, but I was a lifeguard in Florida for 3 years. Okay oh our tryouts are tomorrow if you want to tryout okay. Where can I put my stuff. Oh, in my office. Okay. Here we are just put your stuff down. Let go see where your brother is. Okay.

Hoppo POV:
We walk to the tower. In the tower we have Jess, H-men, and Deano. Hi guy where Maxi someone here to see him? He down south boss. Okay.

Central to Maxi
Can you come up someone here to see you?

Matt Dee to Central
Maxi just went in for a recuse.

Hoppo POV:
You want to go down and see him. Yes please. Oh, guy this is Luna Maxwell Maxi's sister. Hi Maxi, don't stop talking about you.

Luna POV:
Hi nice to meet you all I'm going down and see my brother. Okay. Be careful. Oh, this is my Service dog Snowball. Okay. I walk down to the south end I see Maxi out trying to get the 3 people in and another guy running in to help I see another one in trouble. I radio up and said there another in trouble can I go in Hoppo? Yes, go Luna. Stay Snowball. I went in with a board and grab the little boy you okay. Just rest for a few mins then lay down on your smouch I help him on my board. I puddle us in and asked did you swallow any water. Yes, okay let get you to the rhino. Hi, I just save this boy he swallowed some water okay thank you. Hi bro long time no see come here snowball. He my service dog. Okay.

What no way that you my little Luna? 

Yes, My Big Moon I'm back home. I miss you thank you for saving this boy your welcome.

Maxi POV:
We found a dog next to the rhino I was going to radio the tower to see if anyone missing a dog until a girl told us she saves a little boy and that this is her Service dog and Hi bro long time no see. I turn around and see Luna my sister. 

What no way my little Luna

She said yes way Big Moon. I back for good. I happy oh Hoppo knows he the one pick me up and told me I could go get the boy.