Chapter #55

Quinn POV:
Hi Hoppo can I show you something I record today on the beach. Yes please. It west again.

The recording
F**k that sick girl is back just wait it won't be for long she be gone for along time.

Hoppo POV:
Please send it to my phone I talk to the lifeguard council tomorrow this is the 3rd time Somone said something about this. Thank you for telling and please keep an eye on him tomorrow you West and Stormy is in the tower.

Stormy POV:
Everyone is very happy to see me out of the coma. They are happy for me become a Dr again. I'm back at Bisho house. We had dinner and Bisho took me up to my room. Thank you big brother. Your welcome little sister. Snowball is sleeping on my new bed with me. I hope I can be a Great Dr. I will miss being a lifeguard. But I'm still helping others.

Bisho POV:
I glad Stormy is back and we'll. I miss her real bad everyone did. I got up the next morning and went to check on Stormy. Hey sis I'm about to cook breakfast. We went down stairs. We eat and got ready for work. Bye sweetie see you after work.

Stormy POV:
I'm in the tower with Quinn and West. I see Hoppo. I need to talk to him before going to the tower. Hey Hoppo can I talk to you. Yes come on in.

Hoppo
What did you need to talk about?

Stormy
I'm scared of West he didn't want to work with me because I am sick and only talk to him if I go on a recuse. That the same day I almost drowned by that guy. I so sorry.

Hoppo
Don't worry We here for you. I going to talk to the lifeguard council today about West.

Stormy
Thank you for helping me I'm sorry again.

Hoppo
Don't be sorry. You can't help it.

Stormy POV:
I rolled back to the tower. Hey boys. Hey sweetie. We missed you. West just rolled his eyes at me. We got to work.

Central to south end
There a hand gone up 60 meters to your left.

South end to Central
Copy Chappo is going in.

West POV
You are so annoying stop talking stop f**k  helping us. I don't care if you are a Dr again so go work at the hospital.

Deano POV
I have it recorded on my phone.

H-men
I have it recorded on my phone too.

Quinn
I have it recorded on my phone too.

H-men POV:
Hi sweetie can you please come over and help Deano he got cut by a Rock. Copy coming.

Stormy POV:
This don't like good Deano you may need stitches. I clean it and stop the bleeding. Yes it does need stitches. Okay thank you sweetie. And please don't listen to West you are a great Dr. Let get you a ambulance. Hey Quinn we need a ambulance he needs stitches. Copy They be here in 5 minutes.

Deano POV
It have 50 stitches in my leg I went back to work and said thank you again sweetie. You don't need to thank me it our job to help others. It made me laugh.