Chapter #12

Luna POV:
Me, H and Deano is in the tower now It hot we need to drink a lot of water we may get a lot of headstocks. We are watching the water when I see something. What going on I hear Snowball bark and H trying to talk to me, but I can't answer I don't know what happen.

H POV:
Luna is looking around now Snowball is barking and she not answering me Deano get Hoppo or Maxi something wrong.

Central to Hoppo and Maxi
Can You please come up It unrget.

Hoppo To Central
Copy Coming

Maxi to Central
Copy Coming.

Deano POV
They coming Snowball is barking and Luna is still not answering us I did hit the timer just in case. Hoppo come running in and Maxi right be hide him. What happen we don't know she not answering us, and Snowball have not stopped barking. Okay. Hey Little moon you okay please come back. Come on sweetie come back to us. She never been like this before. Call Yak up. Okay

Central to yak
Can please come up.

Yak to Central
Copy.

Yak POV:
I was called up to the tower. I hear Snowball barking. F**k. I run in. I see Luna not answering the boys. I checked her it not a seizure she in shock but why? We don't know. Come on sweetie your fine. How long? 4 mins. She come around and asked what happen? We don't know you when into shock.

Luna POV:
I'm so sorry I never had that happen. Okay we keep an eye on you. Thank. Central to Backpackers. There a hand gone up 20 meters to your right. Copy Maxi is going in. I'm seeing Stars Hey Yak I am feeling dizzy. It okays it the aftereffects of the shock. Okay. I going to lay in Hoppo office. I walk you over. Hi Hoppo can I lay on the couch I'm dizzy? Yes, you may. Thank you.