Chapter #19

Stormy POV:
It been 3 weeks. I off the crunches. I got Snowflake ready. I got up a little sick this morning. I got ready and went down I see Bisho. Hey Bisho, how are you? I'm good how are you? I got up a little sick.  I going to call Hoppo.

Stormy
Hi Hoppo I got up a little sick this morning. I can work but may need to leave early.

Hoppo
Oh no sweetie you in the tower until tomorrow. Just let one of the boys know. If you need leave tell me.

Stormy
Okay thank you.

Bisho POV:
I'm off if you need me to pick you up early please let me know. I will Bisho.

Stormy POV
Bisho drop me off. I walk to the tower I start to cough none stop. I walk into the tower H turn around and help me sit down. You okay sweetie? I shook my head no need water. He got me a bottle of water. Thank you. Your welcome. We got busy I started to pass out I hear Snowball braking. Go get some one. Please. They tried a rope on the door so snowball could open the door. I see him run out.

Ben S POV
I heard a dog braking I trun around and see one coming out of the tower. He trying to go get one of the boys but the people won't let him. I said come here boy I help. He came to me and pull my pant leg okay I'm coming. We run to the tower it Stormy. Hi let lay you down.

Cenctral to all lifeguards:
Eye off water.

All Lifeguards to Central:
Copy.

Ben S POV:
I help on her side Snowball got under her head. The seizure started. I hit my timer. I see H and Hoppo come in. Hey, I know it my day off, but I saw Snowball run out of the tower braking, but no-one would let him Pass to get anyone. We all turn when we hard grasping. Stormy is turning blue it been 2 mins. The seizure stops but the grasping is not stopping. Oxygen mask. Come on Stormy you need to breathe. Stormy woke up then pass out again. Is Yak or Quinn working today? Yes, we may need one of them.

Central to Yak or Quinn
Can you come to the tower.

Yak to Central
Copy on my way up.

Quino to Central
Copy on my way up.

Hoppo POV:
Come on sweetie you need to breathe. She trying. We see both Yak and Quinno run in. Oh no. Stormy had a seizure then started to grasping for air. Okay look like a real bad Asthma attack. Let get her to the hospital to get check out. Okay I call Bisho.

Hoppo
Hi Bisho can you came and get Stormy and bring one of her oxygen tanks. she had a seizure then an asthma attack

Bisho
I coming and yes I bring one of her oxygen tanks.

Hoppo POV:
Bisho coming. Okay boss. She trying to wake up and to breathe but something is stopping her. Okay. I see her start to shake again. We roll her on to her side another seizure. Who timing? I am Hoppo H said he watching the beach for us.

Cenctral to Middle flag:
There a hand gone up about 30 meter to the right.

Middle Flags to Central
Copy going in.

Yak POV:
The seizure stop. What the time? 3 mins. Okay. She breathing a little better we see Bisho come in. We help put her oxygen on and I went with them to the hospital.

Stormy POV:
I waiting on the Dr now. It turn out to be a chest infection. It made me sick. My asthma is getting wost. I asked the Dr if I can still beva lifeguard? Yes you can just be on this Oxygen until Wednesday. Okay. Oh and oxygen at night. Okay thank you. They let me go home. I see Bisho and Yak. I have an chest infection. On oxygen until Wednesday and oxygen at night. My asthma is get worst. Okay let get Yak back at Bondi and get you home.

Yak POV:
I'm happy you okay. I let the boy's know how you doing. Thank you Yak We call Hoppo after we get home. Thank you for droping me off at Bondi. Your welcome.