Chapter #23

Stormy POV:
I'm in the tower with Deano and Singlets. I pass out this morning and having chest pains. Snowball has not stop whining. Deano asked what wrong? Having chest pain and pass out this morning. I'm okay.

Deano POV:
We keep an eye on you. I feel it going to be a bad day. We listen to the radio when there was a knock on the door. I answered and it a blue bottle sting. Hey guys the blue bottles are here.

Central to all lifeguards:
We need to put the blue bottles signs out we have the first blue bottles stings.

All Lifeguards to Central
Copy.

Stormy POV:
It a good thing I'm in the tower I am alleges to Blue Bottles stings. Okay. I am looking around and a pain went through my left side. I said is Hoppo in his office? I think I may need to go to the hospital. Let me check. Deano said.

Central to Hoppo:
Are you in your office?

Hoppo to Central
Yes, I'm in my office is it unget?

Central to Hoppo:
Maybe. Stormy may need to go to the hospital.

Hoppo to Central:
Copy on my way up.

Stormy POV:
I feel very weak Snowball is braking. I fell off the chair and hit my head on the desk. Singlets came running and see me on the floor.

Singlets POV:
F**k. Stormy. Help she said. I moved all the chairs. I radio.

Central to all lifeguards
Eyes off water. I need back up something wrong with Stormy.

All Lifeguards to Central
Copy.

Yak to Central:
I'm coming to check on Stormy.

Ben S to Central
I am coming up to watch the beach.

Central to all lifeguards:
Copy.

Hoppo POV:
I run over to the tower and see Stormy on the floor. she fell off her chair and hit her head. Sorry boss. I see Stormy grasping for air. I think you need to go to the hospital. I think so too. I check and see her breathing is slow and Stormy is turning blue. She said Hoppo please tell Maxi I'm frightened this for him. I may be out for a while, but I be back. Please don't talk like that. I see her eyes roll back and Snowball braking. I see Yak and Ben S. Run in. There is the ambulance. Quinn is one of them. He said no Stormy. Can anyone go with her?  I sent H to go and yak too.

Yak POV:
I look and see Stormy still having problems breathing. Hey Quinn Stormy not breathing good. We start begging her we at the hospital.

Quinn
A 22-year-old being having chest pains pass out this morning then fell out of a chair hit her head and having a lot of problems breathing. Her name is Luna Maxwell. Has asthma and seizure. Okay wait out here.

Dr Cullen POV:
I look at this young lady and see she okay she went into a coma. I call the boy's that came with her. I said Miss Maxwell she in a coma from having a real bad asthma attack where she hit her head. Her blood pressure is low. Can we go see her? Yes, she in room 16b.

Yak POV:
We walk into Stormy room she looks so weak. I walk over and said we here for you. Hey H we need to tell Hoppo. I call. Thank you, H.

H
Hi hoppo we have bad news.

Hoppo
What did the dr said and what the bad news?

H
Stormy in a coma. From a real bad Asthma attack.

Hoppo
What no! I need to tell Maxi. He may not be his self until she wakes up.

H
I know. We be back at the beach in a few.

Hoppo POV:
No Stormy had a real bad Asthma attack. Now in a coma. The beach is closed. I told all the boys/Nicola to meet me at the tower. Hey guy. Stormy is in the hospital, but the bad news is She in a coma from a real bad Asthma attack. 

What No 

that was Maxi. I'm going to lose my sister this time. If she passes, I'm quitting the lifeguards. No please Maxi Stormy told me one thing before she passes out. What that? She is frightening this for you she be back. She is fighting this sickness for you and for us let us not give up. On her or anyone.

All Lifeguards POV:
We will be by Stormy and Maxi side, so They have other to lend on.

Maxi POV:
Thank you everyone. Stormy had to fright this alone last time but not this time. We be there if you need someone text us or call us. I will see you guys. We had so many blue bottles and rescues and lost kids today. I hope my sister be well soon.