Chapter #18

Bisho POV:
I woke up and made breakfast for us I hear stormy asking me to help her down the steps. I went and helped her. We got ready I'm at Bronte and Stormy at Bondi. Have a good day, Stormy. You too Bisho.

Stormy POV:
I happy to meet Koby Alberton and his brothers yesterday. I walk to Hoppo Office. I knock. Hi Hoppo I can't get up to the tower. Okay I radio the tower to see who can help you.

Hoppo to Central:
Can anyone come and Help Stormy to the tower?

Jess to Hoppo:
Copy on my way.

Hoppo to Jess:
Thank you.

Jess POV:
I walk over to Hoppo office. Hi Stormy and Hoppo. Are you ready to go? Yes, thank again. You're welcome. We walk closed to the steps then I pick her up and help her in the tower. That you Bro Jess.

Stormy POV:
Hey guys in the tower are H and Terry hey sweetie it good to see you. It good to be back. I miss working here. We miss working with you. I see a hand gone up.

Central to Middle flag:
There a hand gone up about 20 meters to your right.

Middle Flag to Central
Copy Yetsey going in.

Terry POV:
I happy to see Stormy back. I look and see Stormy smiling. It makes me really happy. I see Snowball laying down sleeping. I look around and Stormy is coughing. I pass her a water. After she asked for one. We are closing the beach I hear Stormy laughing at something.

Stormy POV:
Whippet just told me about one time he and Deano put some bubbles in Hoppo car I laugh a lot. I happy to call them my brothers.