Chapter #57

Stormy POV:
I walked into the tower as the new Bondi beach Dr. Hey guys. Hey sweetie. I got my med kit ready just in case I need it. I walked up top to watch the beach with the boys. There is a knock on the door. Hi how can I help you? I fell on some Rocks and got a big cut on my leg okay let set down outside and I take a look at it. Boys I'm outside working on a guy that got cut. Copy be careful. Will do. I got some gloves on and start putting some water on his legs. I said you need a few stiches. Okay can I get a ambulance please. Yes.

Deano POV:
We watch the guy go to the hospital. Hey sweetie good job on your Frist Dr case. Thanks you Deano.

Middle flags to central:
We bring up a dislocated leg for you stormy a 14-year-old boy he Fell in the surf.

Central to Middle flags:
Copy. Bring him on up. Are the parents with the kid?

Middle flags to central:
His dad is we bring them up.

Stormy POV:
This is going to hurt. Can I give him some pain meds I'm a Dr? Yes, please I gave him some and pop his leg back in place. I hear the radio go on and off. I happy to be back working as a Dr again. I will miss doing rescues and going in the water. Tomorrow is my and Maxi birthday. I hope we can go surfing together. Snowball is whining. I feel faint. I put my feet up in the chair. I see Deano. Hey sorry I feel faint for a minute. It fine. Everything went black.

Maxi POV:
I fell next to the rhino. Sh** Stormy had to fell. Ouch my wrist. You okay their Maxi? No, I hurt my wrist. I think Stormy pass out.

Maxi to Central:
Is Stormy okay I just fell and hurt my wrist?

Central to Maxi
Stormy passes out. But is okay. She coming to.

Stormy POV:
I okay bro just come up and let me look at your wrist. I will. It a Spain wrist no working for 3 days only in tower. Okay sis. I wrapped up his wrist and said let look around the beach and help Deano. We did. I had 6 people come needing me and 70 rescues and 6 heat stokes. We work together to help with the beach goers.