Chapter #39

Huz POV:
We went to a park and had a picnic at the park. We play a little and eat we had a good time. Thank you Huz I really happy and glad to go out with you. You're welcome. I care for you as a girlfriend. Let's me get you home we have to work tomorrow. Good night, Sweetie. Good night Huz.

Stormy POV:
I walked into the house and see Bisho asleep on the couch I woke him up to go to bed. Hey bro I'm home you need to go to your room to sleep. We made it upstairs and said good night to each other. I feed Snowball and went to bed. I got up and made breakfast and lunch. Bisho is downstairs. We eat then got ready for work. My shaking has not stop. I think it's my new meds. I hope today is a good day. Hey Bisho, where are you working today? I am working at Bondi you are working at Bonte today. Okay thank you Bisho. Your welcome sweetie.

Bisho POV:
Sweetie, are you ok? Yes, I'm just shaky don't know why. Okay let me call Hoppo and see if we can change. I be at Bonte and you at Bondi, so you close to Yak and Quinn. Okay please do.

Hoppo
Hello Bisho, is everything okay?

Bisho
Yes, and maybe. I wanted to ask if me and Stormy can if we can switch working places today? She shaking and I would like her closed to Yak, Quinn and you?

Hoppo
Yes, that a good idea tells her she in the tower All day with Karrbox he hurt his foot again.

Bisho
I will and thank you again.

Hoppo
Anytime Bisho. Talk to you later.

Bisho POV:
Okay we are switching I'm at Bonte and you at Bondi. Okay thank you bro.  Your welcome. Oh you are in the tower All day with Karrbox.

Stormy POV:
Bisho drop me off at Bondi. I walked into the tower. Hey boys. In the tower is Yak, Quinn, Jess, Maxi, Deano, H-men, and Karrbox. What are you doing here today you supposed to be at Bonte? I got up shaking and Bisho does good idea for switch places today. That a good idea. Yep, let's get to work. I'm in the tower with Karrbox because of the shaking. That fine I take your place on the beach H-men said. Thank you H-man your welcome sweetie. We got to work. It like busy today. Snowball starts to bark I try to lay down. Yak runs back up to me and help me down and on my side.

Yak POV
Snowball starts to bark I just walked in I help her down. Karrbox was on the phone for an Ambulance. The seizure starts. I start the timer. You are okay stormy you at Bondi with Yak and Karrbox. It been 2 mins the seizure stopped. Stormy is asleep.

Central to Hoppo
May I bring Stormy to your office to rest she just had a seizure and asleep.

Hoppo to Central
Copy being her over.

Central to Hoppo
Copy coming.

Hoppo POV:
I see Yak bring Stormy in. The seizure was only 2 mins she just tried. Okay thank you Yak. He left I hope she had a good date last night The lifeguard challenge is coming up in 3 months. I hope she well enough to participate in it. I got back to work. I hear the radio go off we have a Bull shark at Backpackers. Get the jet ski out and ring the shark alarm. It woke up Stormy sorry we have a Bull shark it fine I'm glad I could switch places with Bisho today. So am I sweetie. We got the shark back in the ocean. Copy thanks for telling me and get back to work boys.