Chapter #36

Stormy POV:
I'm eating some soup that Huz brought over when he come to stay with me Bisho got call into work. Hey Huz thank you for coming to stay with me. You're welcome. I happy to be with you hope you be better soon so we can go out again. I hope so too. We talk about my childhood.

Stormy at age 15
Hi Brother, I want to become a baby doctor when I get older.

Maxi at 15
You will become a doctor. Just don't give up. I will become a lifeguard at Bondi Beach. One day.

Stormy Now.
Both of our dreams come true. Be for my car wreck I was a very good Doctor.

Stormy at age 19: First Birth she did
You do very well Miss Smith just a few more pushes your baby be here. It a little girl. Thank you doctor Maxwell.

Stormy
I didn't need any help the other doctor was busy and the baby head was already out I didn't get in trouble.

Huz POV:
You miss being a doctor? Yes, Every day. But being a lifeguard was always another dream. Cool I always wanted to be a lifeguard. I moved to Bondi and my dream came true. I am happy to be a lifeguard. Snowball starts to bark I help Stormy on the floor the seizure start I set the timer. I wish that she was better. 

Stormy is a very good friend hopefully be my girlfriend soon. 

The seizure stopped. It was only 3 1/2 mins. Stormy fell asleep. I pick her up and lay her down on the bed.

Stormy POV:
I wake up and see both Huz and Bisho in the kitchen. Hi boys. Hey Sweetie, how are you feeling? I'm feeling better I can't wait until next week to go back to work. All the boys miss you and Nicola dose too. Thank you for staying with me today Huz. See you soon. Bye Stormy.

Bisho POV:
I'm off tomorrow so we can have some fun together Play some games and watch some movies. That sounds good I will love to do them with you Bisho. I going to bed goodnight big brother. Goodnight little sis.

Bisho.
I'm happy for Stormy I'm glad she has huz to help her and Maxi and the other boys to back her up if she needs anything.