Chapter #7 first day

Luna POV:
I got ready and got Snowball vest on. Hey Bisho, how are you this morning? I'm good how are you, Luna. I'm good Got up feeling good. That good we had breakfast and got in Bisho car. I see you at 7:00 tonight. See you come on Snowball. I walk over to Hoppo Office I see another girl and a guy hi my name is Luna. Hi, I'm Nicola and hi I'm Blake. Oh, this is Snowball. Cool we knock Hoppo said come in. Hey everyone welcomes to lifeguard. Nicola and Blake, you trainees and Luna full time lifeguard. Let go to the tower and get your outfits and swimsuits. Okay here you go Luna and Nicola. Here you lifeguard swimsuit.

Hoppo POV:
I am waiting on the girls to get out of the changing room. Luna is out first then Blake and then Nicola. Let go to the tower. I look over and see both Nicola and Luna getting along. I happy to have 2 girl lifeguards. Hi everyone, we have two new Lifeguards and two new trainees. Let welcome Luna Maxwell and Jess aka The Kids as our full-time lifeguards. And Nicola and Blake as our Trainees. Welcome. All. Oh, this is Luna service dog Snowball. If you see Snowball no Luna. Or if Snowball come ruining to you, please follow Luna may be hurt or having a seizure. Okay.

Luna POV:
I'm down south with Maxi and Jess. I'm with Maxi and Jess down south. We went South. I see a boy about to go under. I radio in saying going in. Stay Snowball. I puddle in and say hold on to the rope. I help him on the board I said lay down on your smouch facing the beach I help him set on the sand. Did you swallow any water? No just tired. Okay. If you feel sick come up to the tower or go to the Dr. I will thank you for saving me.

Maxi POV:
I'm working with Luna all day I'm glad I get to work with her. I miss Luna when she was in college. I see her come back after a rescue. Hey sis Sorry you couldn't Stay with me because I have to roommates. Jess is one of them the other is Haz. Its fine brother. I just happy we back together and working together.

Bisho POV:
I went back to Bondi to pick up Luna, I see her laughing with Maxi. I happy to see Maxi smiling. He been really sad. I told Luna when we are driving home. I know I miss him too. I was in college and got my master in Party Paner and jewelry designer. Cool I am making an engagement ring set and wedding ring set for Maxi and Tahlia. That nice to do for him he been looking for an engagement ring for a year now. I have one now I give him on Christmas.