Chapter #34

Stormy POV:
I am working at Bonte today. With Maxi and Jess. I love working with my brother. we had 4 rescues and 3 heat strokes. We talked about my date. I have a really good time. Huz was nice and helpful. We see Pokémon 4ever and eat at a restaurant. That good we are happy for you sis. I see a teen go under I went in and save her. I puddle us in. Did you swallow any water? No thank you for saving me. You're welcome it our job. We close the beach. Hey, I see you guys tomorrow we work at Bondi together.

Bisho POV:
I pick up Stormy. How was your day? It was good had 5 recuses and 3 heat strokes. Oh, that good. We talked about my date last night they said I look happy I am I think I can have a boyfriend in Huz. I think you can too. You guys like good together. Thank you Bisho. We made it home I made some Mac and cheese with ham in it. Dinner Stormy. Thank you Bisho. You're welcome. Hey, may I stay in your room tonight it feels like it's going to be a bad night tonight? Yes, you may you don't look good. I feel dizzy and sick at the same time. Okay let's lay down and feet in this chair. We did I see her pass out. I'm time to see how long Stormy stay pass out. She back awake. She was out for 2 mins. Hey you okay now? Yes, thank you Bisho. You're welcome.

Stormy POV
I got ready for bed and went to Bisho room. You okay for letting me stay in your room? Yes, I'm fine with you staying in my room so I can be close just in case you fell or have a seizure. Thank you Bisho I Happy called you big brother. Not by blood by you still my big brother. I'm happy to call you my little sister. Let get you to bed goodnight Big brother Bisho. Goodnight little sister Stormy.