Chapter #17

Stormy POV:
Last night was a good night. Today is my Maxi and Jess Day off. I'm glad to spend it with my brother and his best friend. I got ready and got Snowball ready. I asked Bisho to help me downstairs. We had breakfast. When I hear a knock on the door Bisho is gone already. I answered the door it was Maxi and Jess. Hi Bros, I'm ready and so is Snowball. We went to Maxi car. Where are we going? We going to. Maroubra and meet the bra boys. Okay that fine.

Jess POV:
You see my tattoo my brother keeper? Yes why? All the bra boys have them. You get to meet Koby Alberton and his brothers. I see her smile It made me smile too. Are they scared of dogs? No, they are not. Okay I happy to meet them.

Stormy POV:
I hear Snowball whining said I'm okay just a little scared. Okay let us know please. I will. 

I hope the bra boys don't make fun of me.

I see a beach we are parking. I got out with the help of Jessie. Thank you, Jess. I see a lot of boy's with the same tattoo Jess has. Hi, my name is Koby this is Sunny and Jai my brothers. Hi, my name is Luna, but everyone calls me stormy I'm Maxi sister. Nice to meet you. Oh, this is Snowball my service dog. It is very nice to meet you and snowball. Let get you a chair. Thank you Koby. We set and eat I start to feel weak Snowball.

Start to bark but I don't see anyone near me. Snowball goes get someone.

Sunny POV:
Luna dog Snowball came running and braking. I run over she said I'm about to have a seizure. It okays I know what to do. Okay Snowball will go under my head so just time it and listen to my breathing and talk to me clam. I will. I helped her lay down and on her side. Snowball under her head the seizure started. I hit my timer. I said you okay you at Maroubra with Sunny. I look and see Olya Koby wife come over. I asked can you get Maxi and Jess. It only been 2 mins.

Koby POV:
Me Jess Maxi and jai is surfing. When I see my wife waving us in. Hi is everything okay? Luna is having a seizure Sunny is with her. Maxi runs over. It okays She just stop it was only 3 1/2 mins. Okay thank you bro. Is she okay? Yes, she may be tried after one. Okay Luna came around. I had a seizure didn't I. Yes, you did Luna.

Stormy POV:
I'm so sorry I was hoping for a good day. Can we please go home. Yes, we can. Bye Koby Sunny Jai and Olya. Bye Luna. We made to Bisho place Jess helped me in. I'm back Bisho. I went to bed after eating and took my meds. Good night Bisho. Good night sweetie.