Chapter #51

Dr Cullen
An ambulance came in with a 22-year-old female. I look and see it, Luna Maxwell. She got hold under water for about 10 minutes. They had to shock 3x to get her heart to beat again. We done x-ray and MRI. She has water on the lungs swilling on the brain. She in a coma. I went out and call family of Luna Maxwell. Her twin brother came up with any guy. He helps her twin. I got a wheelchair. Can he please come I can't be alone right now. Yes, he can come on back.

Maxi
How is my sister please tell me she will make it.

Dr Cullen
She is in a coma with swilling on the brain and we had to pump water out of her lungs. It doesn't look good but I'm not giving up on her.

Maxi
Thank you, Dr Cullen may we see her please.

Dr Cullen
Yes, you both may. Her room is 22a.

Jess
Okay can others come in and see her?

Dr Cullen
Yes just a few at a time. Here we are.

Jess POV:
I'm going to call Hoppo and let him know. Thank you, bro, and Please let Koby know too. I will.

Hoppo
Hi Jess, what did the doctor say?

Jess
Stormy is in a coma has swilling on the brain and had water on the lungs.

Hoppo
What? How are you holding up?

Jess
It hard but I'm trying to stay strong for Maxi.

Hoppo
Okay. Just let Maxi know if he needs anything let us know.

Jess
I will Stormy is in room 22a. A few at a time can come and visit her.

Hoppo
Thank you I let the other know. I talk to you later.

Hoppo to All lifeguards.
Stormy is in a coma has swilling on the brain and had water on the lungs. We can visit but a few at a time.

All Lifeguards to Hoppo:
Copy we will Thank you for the update.

H-men POV:
Good she gone for a while I'm happy. What does West mean he was working with Stormy this morning. I have to talk to Hoppo later. I went back to work and act like I didn't hear West but recording him on my phone.

West POV:
I am very happy that Stormy or to me the girl that stay sick and has to fake seizure to get this job. Oh, if she comes back, she be hurt a lot more if I can take care of Maxi first.

Azza POV:
I heard everything and had it recorded on my phone. I look and see H-men has his phone out too. I glad we have this against West.

Central to North end
There is a surfer holder someone on their board.

North end to Central
Copy Yak going in.

H-men POV
We watch Yak go out and pull his arm down 3x I run the defib down. I hope we can save this person. We shock him 2x the ambulance is here. I hope Stormy is okay.

Stormy Can hear everything around her.

Stormy in a coma
I can hear everything I can hear my brother and Jess cry. I staying I'm not giving up on you guys. I love you.