Chapter #35

Stormy POV:
I got up not able to breathe I used my inhaler Snowball is braking and whining. Go get Bisho boy. Bisho came running in. I can't breathe I used my inhaler. Okay here your oxygen tank. Thank.

Dr Cullen office:
How can we help you?

Stormy
Hi my name is Luna Maxwell. I need to make an doctor appointment. I can't breathe to good for the pass 2 days.

Dr Cullen office:
Come in today in 30 mins.

Stormy
Okay I'm leaving I be there.

Stormy POV:
Hey Bisho got a doctor appointment is in 30 mins. Okay get ready and meet me at the car. Okay. I call Hoppo for you. Thank you Bro. Anytime Sis.

Bisho
Please pick up Hoppo

Hoppo
Hello Bisho is everything okay?

Bisho
No Stormy is not able to work she not able to breathe to well so she going to the doctor in 30 mins. Can I have the day off to help Stormy.

Hoppo
Yes take today off to care for Stormy. Please let me know what the Drs say.

Bisho
I will talk to you later.

Stormy POV
We made it to the Dr's. Now we just waiting to be call back when Snowball start to barking Bisho help me lay down and Snowball went under my head.

Bisho POV:
I see a Dr come out the seizure just started okay. The seizure was olny 2 mins long. She asleep. They done X-ray and MRI. We just waiting on the test to come back.

Dr Cullen POV:
She has the flu and her seizure will be a little worse. Here some meds no work for a week. She need to have someone with her too Oh and on oxygen at night for now on and oxygen for the week too.

Stormy POV:
Okay thank you doctor Cullen. Your welcome. We need to let Hoppo know. We call hin.

Hoppo
Hey sweetie what did The doctor say?

Stormy
I have the flu and no work for a week on oxygen at night for now on and oxygen for the week too.

Hoppo
Oh no. Okay see you next week and tell Bisho he has the week off and Maxi is off tomorrow and Friday. Since today is Sunday.

Stormy
Thank you Hoppo. I see or talk to you soon.

Hoppo
Get well soon sweetie. I see or talk to you soon.

Stormy POV
They are sending me home. I see Matt Dee. Hey Matt. Hey there sweetie. Is everything ok? I have the flu. So no work for a week. That not good. I see or talk to you soon. Bye Matt Dee.