Chapter #8 bad night.

Luna POV:
We eat dinner. I had a good day today work with my brother and Jess all day. Snowball is barking. Bisho I'm about to have a seizure. Okay let lay you down.

Bisho POV:
I got Luna to lay down and on her side. Snowball went under her head. The seizure started. I start the timer. It Okay Luna you at home with Bisho. You be fine. It been 2 mins. I look when I heard wheezing. I see Snowball licking her month come on Sweetie you need to breathe. It been 5 mins. Okay time for an Ambo.

000
What is your emergency?

Bisho
My 22-year-old roommate is having a seizure it been over 7 mins.

000
Okay an Ambo is on it way.

Bisho
Thank you.

Yak POV:
Me and Quinn is working as paramedics tonight when we got a run to a 22-year-old having a seizure and it been over 7 mins. When we made it to the place s**t its Luna. We knock we see Luna still in the seizure. It been 10mins now. Okay we gave her a shot to stop the seizure. We see her stop seizing and start to breathe. Let get her to the hospital. Can you come and then call Maxi. Yep coming. We made it to the hospital. A 22-year-old had a seizure it was 10 1/2 mi s long and she stop breathing.

Bisho
Please pick up Maxi. Okay. Please pick Up. Jess. Okay one last time. Please pick up Haz.

Haz
Who calling me this late

Bisho
I'm sorry Haz but can you please let Maxi know that Luna is at the hospital I try to call him and Jess, but no-one answered their phone.

Haz
What!!! I get them up and we be there soon.

Haz POV:
Hey Maxi please get up Luna at the hospital and Bisho wants you there. What I'm up. Hey Jess Please get up Luna is in the hospital and Bisho wants us there. I'm up. We made it to the hospital. Have the Dr. said anything yet? No not yet. Okay.

Maxi POV:
We are waiting on the Dr. Luna Maxwell family. I got up I'm her twin brother. Please follow me. They took me to her room. I see her asleep. The Dr. be here in a few mins. The Dr come in. She is fine she just moved so her meds are off. I would like for her to stay the night you and one more person can stay the night can Bisho and Haz and Jess come in and one of them can stay. All 3 can stay with you guys thank you. We share a bed and 2 sleep in the floor. Okay. Can she work tomorrow she a lifeguard at Bondi? Yes, in the tower for 2 days then she can be back in the water. Okay thank you. All the boys came in and brought some clothes for us. Thank you we all can stay the night we can go home tomorrow she can work just in the tower for two days. Okay we need to call Hoppo.

Hoppo
Who call me this early?

Jess
Sorry Hoppo Luna in the hospital and me Maxi Bisho and Haz is staying until tomorrow oh she can work only in the tower for two days.

Hoppo
Thank you for telling me Tell Maxi and Luna to come in at 12:00.

Jess.
I will see you tomorrow.

Hoppo
See you tomorrow.

Luna POV:
I woke up and see I'm in the hospital I see Snowball, Maxi, Jess, Haz and Bisho all sleep. I wake up Bisho. Hey, you had a 10 1/2 mins long seizure. You okay you just have to stay the night then go home you can Work only in the tower for two days. Thank you Bisho I'm sorry if I scared you tonight. You did but it okay. I care for you as a friend and a little sister.  Thank you Let get some more sleep.