Chapter #25

Bisho POV:
It been 3 weeks since Stormy gone into a coma. We been busy at work, and we visited her after work. Today my day off I took Snowball with me to the hospital. We been playing Kid mac music. I walk into her room she looks a lot better. Hey Sweetie, we miss you. Today Maxi flip a rescues board on the way in No one was hurt. We laugh at him. Maxi not the same without you. We all not the same. Snowball is whining. I look up and see Stormy awake.

Stormy POV:
Hi Bisho, I miss you. I heard everything you guys tell me I am fighter. Seizures and Asthma has not got me where I give up. We need to call Hoppo. The Dr walk in.

Dr Cullen:
It good to see you awake Miss Maxwell you can go home in an hour you can go back to work in the tower tomorrow and on the Sand next week and Water and 3 weeks.

Stormy POV:
Okay thank you Dr. We talk about work and my brother for the whole hour. I got out of the hospital. Can we go see Hoppo and the others please? Yes, let's go. I see Koby, Sunny and Jai. Hi big bros. 

What Stormy you up and out? 

Yes, I just got out. We missed you Maxi will be happy. Let's go to Bondi.

Bisho POV:
We walk to Hoppo office. We knock and both Hoppo and Deano is in there hey are you guys busy? No come on in.

Stormy POV:
Hi Hoppo and Deano miss you.

Hoppo
What Stormy you here out of the coma!!

Deano
What Stormy you here out of the coma!!

Stormy POV:
Yes, I'm out of the coma. I was hoping to spraise the others. Yes, let's go to the tower Jess, Maxi and Singlets is working there right now.

Hoppo POV:
We walk over I said I have someone here to see you Jess, Maxi and Singlets. Come here please. Stormy.

Stormy POV:
I walked up and said Hi Bros. I miss you. I got hugged and I see Maxi crying. Hey Little sun what wrong? I'm happy I thought I lost you. I know Little Sun. I'm a freighter. I was fighting to come back. I won I came back. I heard everything you all said to me when I was in the coma.

Central To Backpackers
There a Hand gone up. 30 meters to your left.

Backpackers to Central
Copy West is going in.

Stormy
I wait a few.

All Lifeguards
Stormy you out of the coma welcome Back.

Stormy
Yep, I'm out of the coma and be back to work soon. I'm better. Oh, and Middle flag there a little kid going under 20 meters to your right.

Middle Flag to Stormy
Copy Reidy going in.