Chapter #16

Stormy POV:
I woke up in Hoppo office. Hi, Hop I had a seizure, did I? Yes, you did Stormy. But you were with me and Bisho and Nicola and Blaze were there then Yak and Quinn came in. Okay I wish I wasn't so sick and be able to work a lot more or be on the sand and water.

Hoppo POV:
Hey even if you are sick, we all care about you. I know Maxi is happier since you been back, we could tell him was missing someone. Now you are back he more alive and more loveable. I see her smile. That make me smile. I see you been hurt and sad but look at it this way. You have a new family with the boys in blue.

Stormy POV:
You like an uncle to me, and the other boys is like brothers but H he like an uncle too. And Nicola she like a sister. I hope I can be more helpful soon. Can I go back to the tower? Yes, let me take you. He picks me up and made it to the tower. I look and see Maxi. Hi Bro, I miss you a lot I miss you too little Moon.

Maxi POV:
I was in the tower when Hoppo brought Stormy in. She said hi Bro misses you a lot. I miss you too little moon. The name I use to call her. I see her smile and laugh at Jess he is telling jokes. I happy she is getting along with my best friend.

Stormy POV:
I'm laughing at Kid he so funny. I see a flash rip happen.

Central to all Lifeguards
A flash Rip never 1st and 2nd ramp.

All Lifeguards to Central
Copy.

Stormy POV:
I see 5 of the boys go in and each have two people on board. They got them in with no trouble at all. I'm glad that we got to them in time. We are closing the beach. Hoppo come in and said Stormy, Maxi and Kid has tomorrow off see you guy in 2 days. Okay Boss see you in 2 day.

Bisho POV:
We made it back home we had some boil Chicken and I helped Stormy upstairs and said good night, Love you little sis. Love you too big Bro. See you tomorrow. See you tomorrow.