Chapter 57 - Sunset of Fukuoka: The Last Goodbye

.

Flight KA105 from Seoul, South Korea had just arrived..

..

"Aghh~~ He's finally here.." Sojiro did a little stretching from his seat and stood up after hearing the announcement that James' flight had just arrived. Sojiro is already at Haneda Airport for about an hour as he needs to take care of some things before James' flight arrived in Haneda Airport.

About 10 minutes later the two friends are reunited again in the city of Tokyo. They both greet each other with a hug.

"Welcome back to Japan! Kuroba-san~" Sojiro greeted James with a warm welcome.

"Yeah, good to be back~" James smilingly replied.

"Everyone is excited to see you again. But then they are also a bit sad that you will only stay in Japan for three days.." Sojiro sounded a little disappointed.

"Sorry~ I do wish I can stay longer but I have a lot of things going on back in South Korea.." James explained.

Sojiro sighed and just smiles, "I understand..".

"Anyway, let's go. I need to be in Yebisu before the show starts.." James looked at his watch and asked Sojiro that they should be going now.

"Alright. Let's go.." Sojiro nods and they started walking to the parking lot.

"By the way, I want to ask something. I asked this to Seiichi-sama and he didn't answer, he just smiled at me. Why do you need to drop by at Red Velvet's concert before going to Nara? I mean you can just get a flight straight to Kansai Airport in Osaka. Is it really important to drop by at their concert?" Sojiro asked James.

"It is important. This is their first concert in Japan. I need to drop by and.... wish good luck to my girlfriend.." James replied.

Sojiro stopped walking and looked at James with a very shocked face, "Girlfriend? Wait... don't tell me... Is Irene?....".

"Yup~" James smilingly nods.

"Oh god... FINALLY!!!" Sojiro expresses his excitement in that news and as well as frustration that it finally happens.

"Hey not so loud! People might here you" James chuckles as he told Sojiro to keep quiet.

"Why?" Sojiro asked.

"We're keeping it a secret for the meantime. But we will announce it to the public soon.." James explained.

"Oh.. I see.. Well congrats to the both of you!" Sojiro happily congratulates James.

"Thanks~ although there are still times that I cannot believe it. I mean my girlfriend is a Kpop Idol.. and it's Irene!" James chuckles as he told Sojiro that it still somehow unbelievable for him that Irene is his girlfriend.

"Oh, I can say the something~" Sojiro laughs.

..

..

..

About 30 minutes later...

"You're right on time James, as always.." the manager of Red Velvet laughingly said to him. The manager is escorting James and taking him to the waiting room of the members of Red Velvet.

"Haha, I'm glad that I'm not late hyung~" James laughingly replied.

"They are still doing their makeups.." the manager told him. And just a few seconds later they arrived at the waiting room.

"Annyeonghaseyo~~" James greets everyone in the staff and members of Red Velvet as soon as he enters the room.

"You made it!! Even in Japan you are either right on time or early~" Wendy greets him with a fist bump.