Chapter 29 - Invitation

"How about you? Have you already decided on which agency you will sign?" Irene asked,

"Yup.." James replied, "I actually meet and talked to them today, and in a couple of days I will sign the contract and make it official.." he added.

"Really? Which one did you choose?" Irene sounded very curious on which agency James decided to go to.

"It's.."

.

.

.

Couple of days later..

James walks inside a building and head to the front desk where there's three ladies attending to it, two of them looks like they are in their late 20's while the other one looks like she just graduated, or in her early 20's.

James shyly approached them and bows to them, "Annyeonghaseyo~ uh.. I'm here for a meeting with ---". He got cut off when one of them got astonished.

"OMO!~" the younger lady gasps. "Eh?" James got surprised by her reaction.

"ehem~" one of the older lady to the rescue to her stunned colleague. "Apologies, Mr. James, she is new here.." the older lady bows to him and apologized. "oh no no that's fine, no worries hehe.." James replied.

"A-Annyeonghaseyo~" the younger lady finally snapped out of it. "I-I'm your fan.." the younger lady shyly tells him, "Eh, really? Kamsahamnida~"James smiled and greets back at her.

"Uh... I know I'm an hour early but can you let them know that I'm here, and don't worry I'll just wait in the lobby.." James politely told the receptionists. 

"Yes sir, we know you will be early.." one of the receptionists said and James looks at her with a confused look. "We got a heads up from Ms. Hwang from JTBC that you are an early bird.." the same lady explains. 

"Is that so? tch,.. why Yuna noona have to do that..," James mutters, "Ah~! anyway sorry for the inconvenience, don't worry about me I'll just wait in the lobby.." James told the receptionists.

"No sir, there's a waiting room assigned to you on the second floor." the senior receptionist informs him, "Ms. Kim can you accompany Mr. James to his waiting room.." she told the other receptionist.

"Right this way Mr. James.." one of the receptionist politely asked to follow her. "ah, yes.. uh.. kamsahamnida.." James bows to the ladies before he leaves.

The youngest one looks at the senior receptionist because she wants to accompany James too. The senior receptionist looks at her  and sighs, "Araseo.. follow them. I forgot to tell them the elevators are under maintenance..".

"Gomawo unnie!!" the youngest one excitingly hopped out of the front desk and follows them,.

.

"Unnie~~"

James and the other receptionist looked behind them to see who it is. 

"oh.. uh annyeong again Mr. James.." the youngest receptionists bows to him first and he bows back. "Sena unnie, I-I mean.. Ms. Nam asked me to follow you guys because she forgot to tell that the elevators are under maintenance as of now." she explains.

"Uhm.. Mr. James.. joesonghabnida~ is it okay if we take the stairs? " the older receptionist bows to him. "No no.. It's fine.." James quickly said to them.

"Okay sir follow us, the stairs are just right around the hallway..".

James nods and he followed the two receptionists to the stairs. When they arrive at the stairs the two receptionists are ahead of him, James stopped the two ladies just right after they got in the second step of the stairs.