Chapter 59 - Knowing Brothers Ep. 102 | Guests: Sung Dong-il & Goo Hara

.

"Please! Please! Please!" 

James and his team are on their way to JTBC building for another filming of Knowing Brothers. For today, James didn't bring his car, they are using Yuna's car instead. Yeonhee is in the backseat of the car with James, and as soon as she found out that James is now friends with Park Bo-gum, Yeonhee is begging her boss for a chance to meet the actor.

"Araseo~ but not soon. We just became friends, I don't want to take advantage of it.." James just laugh while telling her.

"That's all I need to hear~" Yeonhee is satisfied with that, a little assurance.

"By the way James, how was the dinner last night with your girlfriend? Anything special?" Yuna asked.

"It was great. She told me that she doesn't want anything, she just want it to be just like our first official date. So I cooked for her again, but this time it's Italian food instead of Japanese.." James happily explained his date last with Irene.

"Oh right!~ First month.." Minji just figured out that Irene and James dinner date last night is for the celebration of their first month as a couple.

"Irene-ssi is a very lucky girl. Her boyfriend is cooking dinner for her.. it's simple yet very romantic. I wish there are more guys like you James.." Yeonhee commented.

"Her she goes again.." Minji and Yuna chuckled. James also knows where this is going..

"Uh, it's not about the restaurant or the food. It's about the time you spend with each other.." James told her.

"You're five years older than James, but why he is more mature than you" Minji said to Yeonhee.

"James is right! But then unlike my boyfriend.. he have time for his games and money for drinking. But when it comes to me.. pftt! He can't even take me to a nice restaurant on our last monthsary.. hmp!" Yeonhee is complaining again about her boyfriend.

"And you're still with him because???" Yuna laughingly asked.

"Aish~ I don't want to talk about it. I might break up with soon if he didn't change a bit" Yeonhee pouted. Minji, Yuna and James just laugh at her.

"To make you feel better noona, in my case, I have to make up so much for her, and really put a lot of effort.." James smiled at Yeonhee.

"What do you mean? Because she's a popular idol?" Yeonhee asked.

"It's not just that.." James replied. "Then what?" she asked.

"Uh... nevermind.." James told her.

"Come on! You brought it up already.." Yeonhee said to him. "Yeah, maybe we can help if there's a problem~" Yuna added while she is focus on driving.  

"Araseo.." James gives up and just tell them. "When I came back from Japan, we had a dinner date at my place. Then after the dinner, we just hangout in the balcony. She then told me that she kinda have a song dedicated to me. She explained that she listens to it everyday because her emotions and feelings are in that song. She then plays the song in her phone and she sang it to me,... and after listening to it, that's when I realized that I'm a huge dumbass!!". James kinda got angry at himself towards the end.

"What do you mean?" Minji laughingly asked.

"After listening to the lyrics of the song... I realized that I've been completely ignoring her feelings for quite some time... and I hate myself! I hate myself!! UGH paboya!!!" James explained further and hitting himself. The girls are just laughing at him.

"Wait, so she wrote a song about her feelings for you?" Yeonhee asked.

"Ani~ it's really a song out there.." James replied.