Chapter 68 - Last Two Hours

.

"... mianhae, but I will have to take one more caller for today. I know there's a lot of you who want to request a song but unfortunately, our time is limited. But don't worry, you guys can try again next week. Alright, annyeonghaseyo~ please introduce your name.." Kim Shinyoung apologized to their avid listeners as their radio show is about to end and she takes one more caller who wants to request a song. The caller introduces herself first before she talks to Kim Shinyoung.

"Unnie, can I ask when is James Oppa coming back?" the caller asked.

"If I remember correctly, I think he will be back on the 15th. James is going to be there for only a couple of days, so he will be here next week" Kim Shinyoung explained to the caller. Kim Shinyoung is doing a solo show for their weekend morning radio show as James was invited again to join the stand-up comedy tour produced by Ken Jeong. 

James is currently in the United States to perform and take part in the opening night of the comedy tour. James initially wanted to decline the invitation even though he really wants to be part of it and also for the reason that he has a lot of projects back in South Korea. Since James is among the top comedians that Ken Jeong scouted, Ken Jeong simply cannot afford that one of his comedians will not be part of the tour, so he made a request to James to at least perform in one city that is included in the tour map. James accepted the invitation and he chose the California leg of the tour since it is the first stop of the tour. He is going to perform on the opening night in the city of Los Angeles.

"Oh no... Irene unnie is going to celebrate Valentine's day alone~" the caller remarked. Kim Shinyoung started laughing at the cute reaction of the caller. 

"Don't worry, Irene-ssi has her members with her to celebrate Valentine's day. Also, I'm sure James-ssi has plans to make it up to Irene-ssi for missing Valentine's day. Don't worry about it. I'm sure they already talked about it. Irene-ssi is a very supportive girlfriend, so she understands why James-ssi will not be with her on valentines day~" Kim Shinyoung smilingly said to the caller. "Are you a fan of Red Velvet?" she asked the caller. 

"Ne~" the caller replied in a very excited tone.

"I'm guessing you are going to request a Red Velvet song?" Kim Shinyoung laughingly said to the caller.

"Hihi, ne~" the caller shyly laughs.

"You can't request their new song Bad Boy because James already asked me to play it as the last song for today.." Kim Shinyoung said to the caller.

"Oh... then can I request Little Little by Red Velvet?" the caller picked another song to request.

"Of course! Is that one of your favourite Red Velvet songs?" Kim Shinyoung asked the caller while she is getting the song ready.

"Kinda, but recently it became one of my favourite songs when Seulgi unnie revealed during their IG live that it is one of the songs that Irene unnie sings whenever she misses James oppa~" the caller explained. 

"Oh, jinjjayo?" Kim Shinyoung started giggling.

"Yes~ so maybe if ever there's a chance that James Oppa hears the song, he will come back soon so he will be with Irene unnie on Valentine's day~," the caller said, and Kim Shinyoung started laughing at how cute the caller is.

"Haha, araseo~ I will message James-ssi to listen to that song" Kim Shinyoung chuckles. "Anyway, say hello to Irene-ssi. She is always tuning in to our radio show" Kim Shinyoung said to the caller.

"Omo! jinjjayo? Irene unnie is always listening to the show?!" the caller is excited and panicking at the same time after finding out that her favourite idol is listening.