Chapter 63 - Knowing Brothers Special EP: Question Solving Picnic

.

A cold early morning in a park somewhere in Sangnam where the Brothers are scheduled to meet. A clock is standing alone at the side of the lake. It signifies the countdown on the time of the scheduled shoot. The production staff informed the cast that the shooting will start at exactly 11:00 in the morning. And as the production staff expected, the first cast member to arrive at the location is the youngest one.

James arrived at the park about an hour early where the special episode of Knowing Brothers will take place. James and his team arrived at exactly 10:05am. Since the show's production staff knows that 95% of the time James is early, they actually started shooting and the cameras are already rolling so they can tape everyone's arrival in the location.

As soon as James and his team got out of their car, the staff from the show runs towards them to greet them. They also informed them that they had already started filming..

"Oh jinjja? the cameras are rolling?" James asks and wants to confirm what the staff of the show just told him. He also smile and wave to the camera whilst doing it.

"Ne~ we want to film everyone's arrival" one of the production staff replied.

"Ahh.. araseo~ good thing I'm already wearing my uniform" James chuckles while opening his winter coat and showing his school uniform in the camera.

Minji and Yeonhee, together with the staff of the show immediately get James ready for the show. And once James is done and already wearing the lapel mic, he then proceed to the lake to officially start the show..

..

..

"Haha you're late~" Irene giggles and playfully teases James.

"Yeah. I usually arrive 2 hours before the shooting starts. I don't remember why we're late that time.." James just laugh and he adores his girlfriend for knowing even the smallest details about him.

Irene and James are alone in the living room watching the two-part special episode of Knowing Brothers in the internet. Irene requested to watch it since she failed to watch those episodes when it was aired. Irene and James are starting the new year together as a couple. The two of them are now spending their first free time of the year together because both of them are going to have a pretty busy schedule ahead of their own respective careers even though it is just the start of the year. Irene and her members are now preparing for another comeback all while doing other work like performing in music shows, guestings, and CF shoots. While James is now going to start filming the two dramas he was a part of. The couple already understood that they might only see each other about 2 to 3 times for the month of January. But even that's the case, the two of them are not worried about it because they are kinda used to it since it was already the same situation before they become a couple.

"Wow.. it looks really cold. How cold that day was when you guys shoot this episode?" Irene asked after she saw James' breath while talking.

"About negative four(-4).." James replied.

"Eh? but why did you guys have to shoot that episode outside? It's really cold!" Irene asked.

"Well, not everything is outside, uh... you'll see.." James replied. Then they resumed watching that episode quietly.

..

..

"Ohh, it's cold.." James is now walking to the spot where the cast should meet at exactly 11:00 am. "Oh.. haha are you guys timing us?" James laughs when he saw the clock that the production crew sets up at the side of the lake. James time of arrival at the lake is 10:20 am.