Chapter 47 - Shinjuku Happening

.

"Wahh~.. this airport is beautiful!"

James and his team had just arrived in Tokyo. They are now at Haneda Airport walking around and admiring the beautiful sight of the world class airport. Since this is the first time for each member of his team to be in another country, he let them have it and enjoy the experience for little while.

James is back in Japan after 2 years, the land of the rising sun. The country where he had a lot of memories, good and bad. He is having a mixed emotions that he set foot again on the very country that he left 2 years ago. Past memories are coming back to him again, all the good memories making him want to stay and live in Japan again. The bad memories reminds him the very reason why he left the beautiful country. He had decided to leave it all behind and moved on, but there are just things that is hard to forget.

But none if it matters because the reason why he is in Japan is that he will be doing a guesting on Kang Hodong's show Let's Eat Dinner Together. James was invited on the special episode of the show for a number of reasons.. one is because he can speak Japanese fluently which will be a great help for the cast and for the show itself since they are doing an episode in another country. Another reason is that this will be an early promotion for James' upcoming stand up comedy special. And lastly, Hodong wanted all his Brothers in Knowing Brothers to be a guest in his other show like this one, and James is the only Brother left who haven't done a guesting in one of his show. James is suppose to be a guest in earlier episodes but Hodong suggested that it will be better to put James on the Japan special.

"James.. gwenchana?" Yuna asked James if he is alright.

"Oh.. uh, yes.." James snapped out of it.

"You sure?"

"Yes noona, I'm just excited that after 2 years here I am again.." James just smiles.

"Are you planning on meeting some of your friends?" Yuna asked him.

"Ani.. there's not enough time to visit them" James replied.

"Okay, I thought you are thinking about Irene.." Yuna said to him.

"Well, I'm always thinking about her. She is always in my h---" James just admits that he never stopped thinking about Irene but it was too late before he realized that he just said it in front of his team. "dammit noona~".

Yuna can't stop giggling. The two stylist are giggling as well but they weren't surprise because they also know the thing about Irene.

"I will not be surprised if one day I see in the news that you and Irene are in a relationship.." Minji said to him, she is one of the stylists, she is mainly in charge of wardrobes.

"James-ssi is a very lucky guy~" Yeonhee teasingly commented, another one of the stylists, she is mainly in charge of makeups and hairstyling.

"Wha-- so the three of you are teaming up on me?" James suddenly finds himself in the middle of all the teasing coming from his own team. The three girls didn't stop and they continue to talk about Irene.

"Come on, everyone is thinking the same thing we do. It's been two days since the airing of the Red Velvet episode and everyone else are wondering if something is happening between the two of you.." Yuna said to him. "People are speculating, especially their fans whether you guys are dating or something.." Minji added.

"Yeah, you even posted photos of your dinner date with her in your SNS/IG.." Yeonhee mentioned.

"Noona it's not a date. And I'm not the one who posted those photos... it's.. it's her.." James told her.