Chapter 62 - First Christmas Eve

.

It's been just a couple of days when the Kpop industry received the most saddest news. The whole Kpop world and the fans are still mourning for the loss of an angel. Kpop fans all over the world are paying tributes for Jonghyun. It's not just the fans, but other musicians and industry professionals are paying respect by doing tributes in their own ways. Close people to Jonghyun are still in the process of accepting that he is not with them anymore, physically at least. But he will remain in their hearts forever. Everyone must have to face the harsh and sad truth about life, it is the fact that "Life must go on". No matter how hard it is, people should always move forward.

At the same time, it is also just a couple of days before Christmas. Just like every year, the streets and shopping district are filled with a crowd of Christmas shoppers. All are buying presents for their families, friends, and love ones. The city of Seoul is at the peak of its busiest week of the month.

James is one of the many people who are buying all kinds of present to people around him. Unlike last year, he have way more people around him this time, which only means that he will buy more presents than last year. James' friends list grew longer in just a span of just one year, and the names on that list are not just any people, majority of the names are famous celebrities. 

James is currently shopping for gifts in one of the high-end shopping districts in Seoul. Minji is with James to help him buy gifts and for another reason also..

"Noona, which is better?" James is asking Minji's opinion which perfume he should buy.

"Hmm.. both smells great but I think this will be more of her style.." Minji commented after she smelled the two perfumes.

"Araseo, let's get this one" James gets the one that Minji prefers. "Okay noona, who's next?" he asked.

"Park Bo-young, check!.." Minji checks the name of Park Bo-young in the list, ".. hmm, Dara~".

"Dara noona... hmm, what should we get for her.." James started thinking what kind of Christmas present he should get for Dara.

"I thought you already have things in your mind with the people in the list?" Minji asked.

"I do, and I planned to get a cool pair of shoes for Dara noona, but I realized that I don't know her size" James replied.

"I see. Well, should we get another perfume for her?" Minji suggested.

"Not a bad idea.. she does always smell good. Alright let's look, since we're already here.." James and Minji started looking for another perfume but this time it's for Dara.

"You can't even estimate her size? You hangout with her a couple of times already.." Minji said while they are looking around.

"Noona how would I know? When we hangout, I look at her beautiful face! Not her feet!" James told her. "Good point~" Minji burst out laughing.

"Plus, I think luxurious perfumes is a much better gift.." James muttered while taking a look at another set of perfumes from another brand. "By the way noona, thank you for accompanying me today. You are really a big help. I would have never think of buying that coat for Mina and that beautiful dinnerware set for Baek Ji-young noona and her husband.." James is very glad that Minji made it very easy for him to buy presents.

"Aigoo~ don't mind it. hmm, this smell nice, what do you think?" Minji replied. She then picked another one and let James smell it.

"That's actually nice. I'm just going to let you decided on this one as well. I'm getting a little dizzy with all the smell of the perfumes.." James laughingly said to her.