Chapter 32 - Hiccups

.

"Good morning!!..", 

James greeted the girls in the front desk. He just arrived at the UAA building to meet the management in order to discuss the acting lessons and the upcoming drama that casted him. After he received the news from Song Hye Kyo last night, he really didn't get enough sleep because of excitement and nervousness.

"Oh, why there's only two of you? Where is Eunhye noona?" James asked Sena and Dasom, the two receptionist at UAA.

"She might be late or perhaps even be absent for today. She is at the hospital.."Dasom answers,

"Eh? Hospital? Is she okay?" James is starting to get worried.

"No, she's fine. Her mother was rushed to the hospital this morning.. " Dasom explained,

"Oh.. I-I hope everything is okay.." James felt a bit sad all of a sudden. 

"Now look at what you did, James greeted you happily. Why you have to make him sad.." Sena told to the younger receptionist..

".. mianhae.. mianhae.." Dasom starts bowing repeatedly to apologize to James.

"Wait, no no.. it's fine hehe.." James quickly smiled at them, "Anyway, here I bought this buns. They are freshly baked this morning so it's still hot, careful." he gave them the box of freshly baked buns.

"Oh, you don't have to.." Sena is surprised that James giving them something.

"It's okay noona, think of it as a thank you for helping me out since my first arrival here at UAA. You guys are very hospitable." James just smiled at them,

Sena and Dasom looked at each other, "K-Kamsahamnida.." the two girls thanked him.

"Although I wished Eunhye noona was here also, any how... is Hye Kyo noona already here?" James asked them,

"Um, not yet.." Sena replied, "Is she coming today?" Dasom asks him.

"Yeah, she kinda wanted to hear the meeting later.." James explains, "anyway, I should head up now, Mr. Ahn asked me to drop by his office before the meeting.." James says goodbye to the girls and head up to the office of Mr. Ahn.

.

.

Half an hour later...

Song Hye Kyo and James are both just sitting together in the conference room chatting while they wait for the management.

..

"I still can't believe you said that to Kang Ho Dong.. " Song Hye Kyo is talking about what James said in the episode of Knowing Brothers which was aired a couple of days ago, in where at one point James said that when Ho dong farts, dusts came out.

"Noona, I can't believe they didn't edited it out.." James replied.

"Well it was really funny, and that specific part of the episode is trending.." Song Hye Kyo commented.

"Yeah, and apparently there are other part that is trending as well.." James is also referring to the parts where it was revealed to everyone for the first time that him and Seolhyun of AOA, the CF queen, are bestfriends. Another one is the 'Let's all be in the news' fiasco, where Heechul, Seolhyun and Jimin are threatening James that the three of them will reveal something about him, but we all know what happen, James didn't backed down and threatens them as well.

"About that, I wasn't expecting you being bestfriends with someone like Seolhyun.." Song Hye Kyo said to him, "wait let me rephrase that,.. I wasn't expecting you to be JUST friends with someone like Seolhyun..".