Chapter 60 - Hold My Hand

.

Tears of pain, regret, and sorrow. Drop of tears sparkles as the moonlight shines on it. Falling into the calm flowing water of the great river. Countless of stars watching an individual with an exhausted mind, drained soul, and an aching heart. Slowly shutting itself from the sight of life.

*splash*

"Yah!! eomma bought that ball in my birthday!!"

"Mianhae~ I kicked it too far"

"I told you guys, we shouldn't be playing near the river"

"Should we get it?"

"Aniya!! It's dangerous!!"

"But what about your ball?"

"Just leave it. We might drown if we try to get it"

"Mianhae~ I'll come with you and explain it to your mom"

"Gwenchana~ as long as I'm not the one who fell in the river my mom will be okay"

"Eh?"

Akako snapped out of it after she heard the group of kids and their conversations. She finds herself at the very edge of the river. She looked at her reflection in the flowing water, where she realized something very important. She took a couple of steps backing away from the river. Akako is bawling as soon as she realized that she almost give her mother the most painful thing in the whole world, losing her beloved child.

"Oka-chan.. I'm sorry~" Akako regretting the bad thing she almost done.

..

An hour had passed and Akako is still in Han river. For the past hour, she is calming herself down and reflecting for all the things she had done. Regretting for all the bad things the she committed in the past, she can't help but to cry again.

Her phone suddenly rings, and it displays the name of the person she hated the most. The person who is killing her soul. The person who is the reason for her suffering. The person who she chooses over the kindest person she has ever met.

Akako took a deep breath and she screams, throwing her phone into the river. Letting go of the dreadful weight in her life, and to free herself from it. She now gained the freedom to do the right thing and to fix what is left for her.

.

.

.

.

Several weeks had passed and the month of November is one of the busiest month for James. His career continue it's rapid path to success and there's no visible sign of stopping. The unexpected career he is having in South Korea has turn his life around. Even though he had a disastrous start in this country, it turns out that it was a blessing in disguise because from there on, everything turns out greater than he could even imagined.

James' name is now becoming a very popular name in Korean entertainment industry. He is not just a stand up comedian anymore, he has now reached the entertainer status in South Korea. James is not just a cast member of a variety show, but he is also a host of a new and popular radio show. James is also one of the rising actors as well, with two upcoming roles in two dramas that will be aired next year, everyone's eyes are on the rookie actor. James is not just an actor in dramas, but he is also became a voice actor thanks to his talent of voice mimicry and impressions. He recently got hired to be a voice actor in one of highly rated anime. Hosting events, fan signs, promotions, and concerts of some of the top artists in the industry has also now engraved to his name. Addition to his growing resume, he also got an offer as a model and become the face for a couple of brands.