Revenge

*Isla's P.O.V*

I had taken to wandering the pack house, hiding whenever I saw people. I knew they probably didn't care what I was doing but I liked to spy on people to see what they are doing. I squealed when I was suddenly picked up from behind and thrashed around to try and break free.

"Knock it off Isla," Alicia whispered in my ear as she dragged me into a room and shut the door once I was all the way in.

"Why did you drag me into this room? Are you going to kill me?" I questioned, a frown on my lips as I looked up at her.

"Yeah, that was completely our plan," I heard a familiar voice say behind me. I spun around and grinned when I saw Eleni.

"I knew it, I always knew that you would be the one to kill me," I said with a giggle escaping my lips as I hopped up, hugging her. She hugged me back until Alicia finally pulled me away and sat on Eleni's lap.

"Mine," Alicia said with a small frown on her lips as she looked up at Eleni. She pecked her lips gently before getting off her lap. "That didn't happen," she muttered.

"Oh I don't want your mate, I have my own and they're much hotter," I informed Alicia with a giggle escaping my lips. "Hey I have a quick question. Am I adorable?" I questioned them as I tilted my head with a curious look on my face. They shared a look before looking at me and nodding. "No, I am not," I pouted with a frown on my lips.

"I mean you are pretty adorable," Eleni informed me with a small smile on her lips. I sulked as I crossed my arms over my chest and I suddenly became aware of the lack of pacifier in my hand. I figured I must have dropped it when I was spying or when I had been dragged into the room. I hoped Kelsei and Alana wouldn't be mad at me for losing it since it was an accident after all.

"I think you upset her," Alicia informed Eleni who shrugged her shoulders. I stuck my tongue out as I went to the door.

"I am escaping you terrible kidnappers," I said as I opened the door, stepping out after a moment.

'They suck at keeping prisoners so at least we don't have to worry about them ever trying to kidnap us,' Aphid informed me, her voice filled with amusement. Nira voiced her agreement with a howl which made me giggle softly. I took to wandering the halls again until I ended up downstairs at the front door. I opened it and stepped outside, feeling the humid air brush against my skin.

My eyes scanned the outside and I was surprised at all the people that had opted to be outside in the afternoon with the burning sun. My eyes lowered down when I saw all the people looking at me and I bit my bottom lip out of nervousness as I shut the door behind me and stood on the porch.

'What are they staring for?' Aphid questioned, sounding annoyed. 'I don't appreciate having them stare at me,' she muttered bitterly.

'I like the attention,' Nira objected as she snorted. 'Let's go on a run,' she said as she urged me to shift.

'We're going in my form, the pack will never take us seriously if the first form they see is Nira's tiny form,' Aphid said sternly. I agreed although I still wasn't sure how the whole shifting thing worked all the way. 'Just imagine yourself in my wolf form. Image running through the woods as a wolf and running with our mates,' she said.

I closed my eyes as I shook myself out before I felt my bones start to break and rearrange. I felt my clothes rip as I shifted, wincing at the fact that I no longer had clothes to change into before smiling at the fact that this meant I could steal clothes from Kelsei and Alana.

When I opened my eyes I had finished shifting and was now in wolf form. I took a step forward and immediately regretted it as my once injured hand was now an injured paw that hurt to walk on. I limped down the stairs of the porch, keeping my paw held above the ground. I thought walking on four legs was hard but walking on three was even harder. My eyes scanned over the people outside and I flicked my ears when I saw them staring at me with concern.

'How dare they show concern for us,' Aphid grumbled in a mocking tone making me let out a soft chuckle. 'We are far too tough for concern,' she added on with a fake haughty tone. I knew she was just trying to take my mind off all the people staring at me. I was surprised when a man approached me and I tilted my head as I stared up at him.

"It is a pleasure to meet you," he said, his voice having a peculiar tone to it. I didn't understand why but Aphid clearly did based on her reaction.

'He and his wolf are speaking as one to greet us, it is an honor that most do not get,' Aphid informed me, her tone sounding excited. She pushed me for control and I faded to the back as she took control. I watched as she made our head bow to him for a moment before looking up at him. While she was in control of the wolf form, I could still see what she was doing. She slowly relinquished control as our tail wagged happily.

I was surprised when a hand touched my back and I turned my head to see Kelsei, a small smile on her lips. I spun around and my tail wagged happily as I got into a play position automatically while staring up at her. She smiled down at me and I suddenly pounced at her, knocking her to the ground with a bark of happiness. Kelsei's eyes darkened and I backed away, watching as she shifted into her wolf form. I took off running, knowing that she was going to get some sort of revenge on me.