Praise

Have an early update

*Isla's P.O.V*

Sleep did not come easily to me during the night. The purge of the silver and wolfsbane in my system made me physically ill. I ended up spending up most of the night in the bathroom, puking up my guts.

Both Alana and Kelsei took turns sitting with me, both of the women having two very different ways to comfort me. Alana was more of the one to whisper sweet things to me as she held my hair back while Kelsei would just physically hold me up when I needed to stand up for a moment.

I ended up falling asleep in my wolf form at around three in the morning, curled up in Kelsei's arms. My head ended up resting on Alana's stomach as she petted my fur in her sleep. Aphid was asleep so she couldn't say anything dirty about that though I could only imagine what she would say if she was awake.

When I did wake up again, it was because Kelsei was gently blowing on my ear. I forgot for a moment that I was in my wolf form as I tried to move away, ending up tumbling off the bed. My ears flicked in annoyance as I looked up to see Kelsei leaning over the bed to look at me. I felt her trying to mindlink me and opened the link.

'Are you okay?' she questioned as she gently stroked my fur, running a hand down my back.

'I'm fine. Why'd you wake me up?' I asked as I stretched out languidly, almost like a cat would.

'I wanted to know if you wanted to take a shower first,' Kelsei shrugged as she grabbed my tail. I spun around and nipped at her hands playfully.

'Sure, I would love to take a shower first,' I agreed as I wagged my tail.

'Good, I already laid your clothes out in the bathroom. Hope you like them,' Kelsei said. I trotted to the bathroom, turning around to shut the door with my head before I shifted back. The cold air hit my skin and I shivered as I stood up. I checked the counter for clothes, smiling when I realized that Kelsei had been paying attention to my fashion sense. It was a black crop top and ripped black jeans. There was also a matching set of dark blue underwear and a bra.

'Thank you, I do like them,' I mind linked to Kelsei before I shut off the link. Kelsei had apologized profusely for how she had first reacted when she saw me in a crop top. She said it wasn't right of her to try and police what I wear nor was it okay for her to blame me for how people may have looked at me. I had forgiven her after about her fifteenth time apologizing for it.

I got into the shower, turning it on as high as I could get the hot water. I groaned softly as I leaned into the stream of hot water that hit me. I looked around the shower, glad to see that someone, presumably Kelsei, had put in my shampoo and a washcloth.

I got a glob of shampoo in my hand, scrubbing it into my hair. The shampoo smelled like coconut, Alana had said that's what my scent smelled like. She said I smelled like coconut and salt water.

I let the shampoo sit for a minute as I grabbed the washcloth and put some soap on it. I scrubbed myself clean before I leaned my head back and washed the shampoo out of my hair. By the time I was done, my skin was red from the heat of the water. I turned the water off and stepped out of the bath, watching as the steam rolled off of my skin.

I dried myself off with a towel that was hanging up before I got dressed. I squeezed my hair with the towel to get rid of any excess water before I left the bathroom. I pouted when I saw that Kelsei was gone and I left the infirmary room. I made my way back to Kelsei and Alana's room, finding only Alana in there as she sat at the vanity they had.

I made my way over to her, watching as she cut her braids out of her hair. I felt the urge to be in front of her and to have her attention all of a sudden, something that was probably Nira or Aphid's fault, and I acted on it. I crawled under her chair and turned around so that I was sitting between her legs and facing her.

"Well hello kitten," Alana said as she sat the scissors down. "How is my good girl today?" she said as she cupped my face with her hands, pulling me up so that she could kiss my lips gently. I hummed into the kiss happily before she let go. I lowered myself down so that I was kneeling in front of her.

"Good girl?" I questioned, curious by the sudden way she described me. She smirked as she raised an eyebrow while running a hand through my hair.

"Yes, you are a good girl. Aren't you pup?" she questioned as she smiled slightly. Her words sent shivers to me and I whined softly as I nodded my head. "Words," she said as she hummed slightly in disapproval.

"I am a good girl, I promise," I said as I leaned into her hand that was resting on top of my head. She chuckled softly at the look on my face.

"Yes you are, you're my good girl," Alana said as she patted her leg with her free hand. I rested my head on her knee close to where she had patted, sighing contentedly as I closed my eyes. "Sleepy pup," she hummed as she continued to pet my hair for a moment before she removed her hand.

"Say it again please," I said as I opened my eyes to look at her pleadingly.

"Good girl," she said quietly, her voice slightly whispery. I sighed contently as I closed my eyes. "You'll be on your best behavior today won't you pup? For me?" she questioned. I nodded my head instantly, earning a soft hum of approval from her. "I knew you would be," she said gently.