Talking

After this goes up I'll be writing the first chapter of my new book.

*Isla's P.O.V*
I had gone home right after breakfast to have time to prepare for dinner. I didn't need that long of a time to prepare, I just needed to think.

Once I was home, I went straight to my room. I sat on my bed and grabbed my phone, unlocking it. I pulled up my text messages and clicked on Eleni's name.

'You're a fucking bitch. Breaking the no secrets friendship code,' I texted her.

'How am I bitch? What secret?' She texted back soon after.

'Werewolves,' I replied. 'Don't even try to deny it either. I shifted in to one last night and Mrs. Black told me you were one too,' I texted her.

'Okay well. I can't just tell everyone I'm a werewolf. I love you and all but some things have to be kept secret,' Eleni replied.

'I'm sorry but you can't love me. Mates not like that you said that,' I replied.

'Mates?! You found your mate?' Eleni texted back quickly.

'Mates,' I corrected. 'And yes I found them😉' I replied.

'Lucky bitch,' Eleni replied. 'I hate you,' she said.

'Love you too bish,' I told her as I went over to my closet. 'Gonna start getting ready for a dinner date,' I told her before putting my phone up.

I looked through my dresses and pulled out a red one with a blunging neckline. I held it in front of me as I stood there, staring at the mirror on my door.

'Imagine how easy it would be to have fun with our mates in that,' Aphid popped up making me shake my head with a small sigh. 'Sorry,' she apologized. 'May I go see in your mind deeper?' She asked.

'Sure?' I said questioningly. I felt her dissapear for a bit as I set the dress down and tried to decide how I wanted to do my makeup.

'Okay, I'm back,' Aphid said as she appeared again.

'What were you doing?' I asked as I applied primer.

'Looking at some things,' she replied. 'Also, Kelsei wants to know if her and Alana can mindlink,' she said.

'Of course they can,' I replied as I applied foundation, patting it in firmly.

'All you need to do is allow them in your mind,' Aphid said with a small grin. I felt a small pressure in my head and I let it in.

'Hello baby doll,' Alana's voice purred in my head making smile.

'Hey! That was my nickname for her,' Kelsei whined making me laugh softly.

'Suck it up,' Alana scoffed.

'You two argue like cats and cats,' I stated.

'Cats and cats?' Alana asked sounding confused.

'Yeah. The cats and dogs I know get along. The cats usually don't get along with other cats,' I said.

'You confuse me mate,' Kelsei said making me chuckle. 'I like it,' she added.

'I do too,' Alana said.

'Well I'm your mate, I hope you like me,' I said with a small chuckle.

'Oh we do. Very much. So what are you doing?' Kelsei asked.

'Getting ready for dinner,' I said as I smiled softly, doing my concealer and highlighter.

'Already?' Kelsei asked.

'High class women get ready early baby,' Alana said with a teasing tone.

'Baby?' Kelsei asked. 'I'm babe, you're baby darling,' she said.

'I'm not baby anymore,' Alana said. 'Isla is now our baby,' she said with a teasing town.

'Don't call me that,' I said as I rolled my eyes, doing bronzer.

'What should we call you then kitten?' Kelsei asked me.

'That works,' I replied as I did my eyeshadow before doing a cat eye. I applied mascara making my eyes blue pop.

'Ooh kitten works well for you,' Alana said making me laugh.

'How does it work for me?' I asked as I stood up, checking over my makeup as I looked in the mirror. 'Damn I look good,' I said.

'Cause your wolf is so small,' Alana said making me pout. 'I'm sure you look stunning kitten,' she stated.

'I'm not that small,' Aphid objected in to the mind link. Alana and Kelsei laughed as she pouted.

'It's okay, I know you're not small,' I told her, making her tail wag happily.

'Thank you,' Aphid says as she smiled. 'Stupid human mates,' she muttered.

'Not nice,' a female's voice scolded making Aphid whine softly.

'Who's that?' I asked, getting no response from Kelsei and Alana. Two wolves appeared in my mind and I realized that they were Kelsei and Alana's wolves.

The tallest one, black with grey streaks, spoke first. 'I am Zari, Kelsei's wolf,' she spoke.

The shorter one but still really tall one, tan color with black splodges dotting her fur also apparently the one who had scolded to Aphid, talked after. 'I am Maze, Alana's wolf,' she said as she approached me.

'Well I'm Isla,' I said as Maze sniffed around me, brushing against me and knocking me down. She put her paws on my stomach, sniffing my face before licking my cheek. 'What are you doing?' I asked.

'Laying a little claim. Don't worry, we'll make sure to leave a mark on our date,' Zari said.

'Mark?' I asked nervously.

'Oh don't worry,' Maze said as she let me up. 'Just like a hickey or give you a jacket covered in our scents so everyone knows you and Aphid are ours,' she thought.

'Jacket is probably what we'll do,' Zari said as she walked over. 'Just because that's what you will be comfortable with,' she said.

'Now you little mate,' Maze turned to look at Aphid. Aphid shrank back as her tail curled up. 'You know stupid isn't what you should call anyone, especially my human,' she stated.

'I'm sorry,' Aphid whined as she looked away. 'I didn't mean to insult her,' she said.

'Yes you did,' Zari snorted as she walked towards her. 'You're in trouble,' she said teasingly.

'You'll be in trouble soon too,' Maze said as she turned to look at Zari.

'I'm gonna leave this,' I said as I backed out of the mind link. I was still standing, staring in the mirror hanging from my door.