Pizza

*Isla's P.O.V*

How was I supposed to favor Mommy over Momma when they were both meanie heads. They were so mean to me, saying that I couldn't have ice cream for dinner because it wasn't a proper meal. I didn't care about it being proper, I was just hungry.

I try to squirm out of Mommy's arms but she is too strong for me to do that. Stupid werewolf strength making my Mommy super strong. I whine as she holds me, resting me on her hip. I let out a small growl, feeling myself very close to shifting.

"Do not think that you can growl at me, little miss," Mommy scolds. I huff as I cross my arms over my chest, glaring into her eyes. Her eyes start to glow yellow and I whine, knowing Maze is close to the surface.

"Stupid alpha wolf," I huff under my breath, knowing that Mommy would hear.

"Is name calling really your best idea right now?" Mommy asks, her voice a strange combination of her own voice and Maze's. I didn't like it very much so I turn my head, burying my face into her shoulder as I whine softly.

'Maybe don't challenge an alpha wolf?' Aphid suggests in my mind and I huff softly at the suggestion. It wasn't as if I had actually challenged her. I had just called her stupid which was probably much safer than actually challenging her.

"I'm hungry Momma," I say as I squirm in Mommy's arm, turning to look at Momma who is still sitting at her desk.

"Are you?" Momma asks with a small smile. "I couldn't tell," she states as she gets up, stretching out. She probably should have stretched before she had chased me all over the house, not after that had happened.

"Mommy, tell your wife to be nice to me," I huff as I turn to look at Mommy who smiles softly. Her canine teeth are a little sharper than usual and I can tell she wants to shift. It had been a bit since she had shifted and gone for a run.

"I don't think I can make Kelsei be nice to you love," Mommy says as she tucks a strand of my hair behind my ear. I huff with a small pout on my lips as I try to wriggle out of her arms.

"Fine, I go make my own dinner," I say as I stalk out of the room, shutting the door loudly behind me. I took the steps two at a time, finding that Fana and Lydia were just hanging out in the kitchen.

"Hi," I say as I wave to them before going to look through the cabinets.

"What are you looking for pup?" Nana Lydia asks as I close one of the cabinets, pouting when I can't find what I need to make my dinner.

"Flour," I say simply as I climb up on the counter to look through the upper cabinets.

"Get off the counter," Nana Lydia says as she gets up, setting the bowl of pretzels she had been snacking on down on the table. I whine as she walks over, hopping off the counter quickly.

"This jar," she says as she reaches across the counter and drags a jar over to me. I try to open it but she covers the top with her hand. "Why do you need the flour?" she asks.

"Hungry," I say simply as I try to pry her hand off the jar. Was she using her werewolf strength to stop me or was it just grandma strength? Either way, she needed to move her hand.

"What do you plan on making with it?" Fana asks, making me glance at her. I realized I would have to call her something since she was my grandma too. Maybe I could call her Nanny? I would workshop the name later I decide as Mommy and Momma walk into the room.

"Want to make pizza," I say as I hide behind Nana Lydia slightly.

"You weren't even going to ask Mommy and I to help?" Momma asks.

"No, you're meanie heads and I don't want your help," I state plainly before turning to Nana Lydia. "You help?" I ask after a moment, making her smile.

"Of course darling," Nana Lydia smiles down at me. She starts going through the cabinets to find what we need to make pizza.

"Well it looks like Lala made a choice and has chosen my mother over me," Momma says with a small frown on her lips.

"They grow up so fast," Mommy says as she wipes a fake tear away before smiling.

"Yes, now both of you go," Nana Lydia says as she shoos them away. "Isla wants to spend time with me and not you," she says. I nod in agreement, scooping some flour out of the jar and putting it in a bowl that Nana had given me.

"This ought to be fun to watch," Nanny Fana says, making me glance at her. I scoop some flour out of the bowl, throwing it at her. My aim sucks though so it just kind of gets on the floor.

"No throwing stuff," Nana Lydia scolds, making me pout.

"Yes, it's not right to throw things at people," Nanny Fana says as she gets up, walking over to me. I pout at her, squealing when she grabs a handful of flour and getting it all on my shirt and face. "You must make sure to actually get flour on people if you are going to try and start something," she states.

"Nana," I whine as I turn to Nana Lydia who groans.

"You are both children," she huffs, sounding exasperated already.

"Nu uh," I retort as I pout, crossing my arms over my chest. That only smears flour down my shirt even more.

"Yes, the ones covered in flour are the children. And I am not a child," Nanny Fana reports as she throws flour on Nana Lydia.

"Fana..." Nana Lydia starts to say, trailing off as she gets a face full of flour. She wipes her face off before turning to me, grabbing my hands gently as she looks me in the eyes. "I will give you ten bucks if you get flour all over Fana," she says, making me turn to look at Nanny Fana with wide eyes.

"Don't you dare," Nanny Fana warns as I grab a handful of flour, chasing after her with a giggle escaping me. Who needed pizza when you could just start a flour war?