Dinner

Ahh!!! PoetReader made me a cover and it's so beautiful. I'm in love with it!!

*Isla's P.O.V*
I sighed as I slipped my dress on, wearing a pair of athletic shorts underneath it.

'You never know when you're gonna need to run from your mates,' I thought with a slight grin.

'No running from mates,' Aphid said as she popped up in my mind making me roll my eyes.

'It was a joke dipstick,' I muttered making her pout.

'How was I supposed to know? You've run from them before,' she pointed out.

'Ugh..hold that grudge why don't you?' I said sarcastically with a roll of my eyes. 'You hold that grudge more than I held the grudge of when my dad walked out,' I scoffed.

'Oh. How hurt are you human?' Aphid asked.

'Not hurt at all,' I replied. 'It's pretty normal for me. I just got used to it,' I told her.

'Okay then. You say that but you'll probably need some therapy,' Aphid replied.

'Therapy shemerapy,' I snorted softly as I braided my hair into a long french braid, trying it at the end with a red ribbon.

'You know my mates were talking about leaving a claim on us and I quite like the idea of a hickey...or hickies,' Aphid said.

'Shut up,' I scoffed making her laugh.

'Fine,' Aphid sighed. I could tell she was grinning at the thought. 'Imagine laying inbetween them,' she said.

'Okay. Is laying inbetween them supposed to mean something?' I asked as I put in my bat earrings. I heated my curling iron up and curled the end of my braid.

'No. I just want to be close to mates,' Aphid said as I slipped on my black books, zipping them up. 'Damn we look good,' she commented making me laugh.

'I know right,' I replied as I left my bedroom, heading to the front door. I had spent hours getting ready because  I wanted to look my best for my mates.

"Where are you going?" My mother asked, making me pause and look at her.

"Out," I said simply as I shrugged. They had finally come home only an hour ago.

"Where are you going out to?" She asked, sounding frustrated.

"Dinner. With some friends," I stated. "Don't worry they're nothing like Eleni," I said.

"Good. That girl was a bad influence. Can't believe you two got arrested," she muttered.

'Whose fault is that Mrs. I can never be home for my daughter?' I thought as I left the house walking down the driveway. I stood at the end of the driveway, bouncing up and down on the ends of my boots. I was early I knew that but they should be quicker.

I smiled as a car pulled up, Alana getting out of the passenger side. She smiled at me as she walked over and hugged me. "You look beautiful kitten," she said with a small smile on her lips.

"Thank you. You do too," I replied. She had a dark blue dress on that clung to her body, complimenting her breasts with a dip that had a small cut of fabric missing.

"My eyes are up here," Alana said making me blush.

"Sorry," I stammered making her roll her eyes as she gently guided me to the car. She opened the back door and helped me in.

"You're forgiven. Kelsei did a lot a worse when she first saw me in a dress like this," she smiled as I buckled myself in.

"Hey! Don't give away my secrets," Kelsei laughed as Alana shut the door and climbed back into the passenger seat.

Alana buckled herself in and glanced back at me. "We don't keep secrets from our mate," she said with a small smile on her lips.

"Fair point I suppose," Kelsei concluded as she pulled away from the driveway.

"Besides it's not really a secret. Not after what my parents saw," Alana said.

"Shut up," Kelsei whined making Alana growl and lean over, nipping her neck gently. "Sorry," Kelsei murmured.

"Why did you bite her?" I asked making Alana glance at me.

"Not biting, nipping," Alana corrected. "And I did it because she told me to shut up, that's not something we allow eachother to say," she stated.

"Oh...okay," I nodded my head with a small roll of my eyes. 'Shut up isn't even a bad word,' I thought myself, Aphid agreeing with me.

'Neither my mates nor your mates like it,' Aphid mumbled to me. 'I'll be going now, gonna have a nice coversation with my mates,' she told me before dissapearing. I nodded as I looked out the window, zoning out and staring at the scenery. My eyes closed as I grew bored.

My eyes opened when I felt a hand rest on my thigh. I looked up, seeing Kelsei smiling down at me. "Hello kitten," she said as I wiped at my eyes gently, being careful of my makeup.

"Sorry, I must have zoned out," I mumbled as I unbuckled myself. She helped me out, her hand resting on my bottom as she helped me steady myself. I blushed and pulled away some.

"It's fine darling," Kelsei said as she took my hand. Alana was waiting at the door of a restaurant and gestured for us to come. Kelsei lead me over, keeping a grip on my hand as she guided me into the restaurant.

Alana gave the name to the worker since she was ahead of us and we followed them to the booth. Kelsei had me sit down and slide in first before sitting down. Now I was trapped with Kelsei on my left and Alana on my right.

"What do you want to drink kitten?" Alana asked me as she looked at me.

"Pepsi," I said. Kelsei grimaced as she shook her head.

"Coca cola is better," she said making me look at her. I scooted closer to Alana.

"You married a monster," I stated making her laugh. She gently pulled me closer so that I was snuggled against her.

"I know kitten," she said making me smile.