Moon Goddess

*Isla's P.O.V*

I looked at Kelsei as she pushed a bed into the room. I watched her curiously as she pushed it next to mine, pushing the railing down so that we could cuddle. Dr. Steele had wanted to keep me overnight to make sure that they were working.

Aphid had woken up at some point, complaining about how weak she felt. Her eyes had started to change, a red tinge to them as she stared at me. She tired herself out pretty quickly and passed out, soft whines escaping her as she slept. Zari and Maze had entered my mind to stay with her as she rested. I blocked that part of my mind so that I didn't have to listen to them fawn over Aphid and Nira.

I was pulled out of my thoughts by Kelsei pulling me close, her arm wrapped around my waist tightly. I practically purred from her touch, leaning into her as Alana came back into the room. She had gone to talk to Kelsei's parents to ask them to take over Alpha duties for a few days so that I could have my mates by my side as I got better.

"What is going on in that pretty little head pup?" Kelsei asked as she turned my head slightly so that I was looking into her eyes. I smiled at the nickname as I lifted my head up and kissed her cheek.

"Just thinking," I said honestly as I rested my head on her shoulder. I pondered my thoughts for a moment as I bit my bottom lip. I had been trying to regress again ever since Kelsei and Alana had gotten back. I looked back up at her, noticing that she was staring down at me. "Well actually... how am I supposed to regress?" I questioned.

"What do you mean?" Kelsei asked as she stared down at me with a curious expression on my lips.

"How do I do it? I regressed earlier on my walk but now I can't," I admitted with a small pout on my lips.

"Oh darling, you can't force yourself to regress," Kelsei stated as she smiled softly at me. "It just happens, we could probably help you slip," she said honestly as I felt the bed dip next to me. I turned my head and smiled at Alana who was now sitting next to me.

'lana," I smiled as I grabbed her hand and intertwined our fingers, a small smile on my lips. No matter how many times I felt both of their touch, it still sent sparks of warmth to my belly.

"So you want to regress kitten?" Alana asked, arching a delicate eyebrow as she looked down at me. I nodded my head as I felt Kelsei's nails gently scratching my back, making me sigh in content.

"Should I go get her paci?" Kelsei asked, resting her head on my shoulder to look around me at Alana. "You should tell her the story of the Moon Goddess, like all pups get to hear," she said.

"Yes, that should work," Alana said as she nodded her head. A soft whine escaped me when Kelsei stopped scratching my back and I felt the bed shift when she got off of it. "Oh pup, it's okay. Momma will be right back," she cooed, making my face heat up slightly. Her words calmed down the part of my brain that had been freaking out, letting me relax against Alana as Kelsei left the room.

"Tell me the Moon Goddess story," I said as I snuggled into her, relishing the warmth that ran through me. Her words made me feel a little fuzzy in the mind, not quite the feeling I got when I regressed but a feeling that felt familiar to it.

A soft chuckle escaped her lips as she pulled me close, letting my head rest on her shoulder. "Alright pup, alright," she laughed as I looked up at her with an inpatient pout. "A long time ago, there was a witch named Elvira. She was the most powerful witch of her generation and was betrothed to a wizard named Asfal, a man who she held no love for," Alana started the story, a small smile on her lips.

"Elvira found herself enchanted by a woodsman, a human woodsman. It was forbidden for anyone of magical blood to marry a human for fear that they would be exposed to the human world. However Elvira did not care and broke the betrothal between her and Asfal. Asfal was enraged that he had lost Elvira's favor and sought revenge on the person who had stolen her heart. He cursed the woodsman, cursing him to turn into a beast," Alana said softly, making me pout slightly. That was rather mean of Asfal, it wasn't the woodsman's fault that Elvira held no love for Asfal.

"The woodsman turned into a bloodthirsty monster who was forced to flee from his town. Elvira was devastated and went into deep mourning as she searched for her lover. She found him and no matter how much the woodsman pleaded for her to leave. Instead she stayed with him and bore his child. A daughter named Luna was assumed to have escaped the curse luckily. However on her eighteenth birthday she shifted into a wolf, the magic in her blood diluting the curse enough that she could prevent a full transformation of the beast. She found that she soon stopped aging and when she took a lover of her own, she found a way to mark him to prevent his aging. However he too gained his own wolf form and they started a pack of their own. The Moon Goddess was named for the fact that most werewolves shifted at night and her name of course, that is why today the female Leaders of the pack are often referred to as Luna's to honor the Moon Goddess," Alana finished the story.

"Is a wonderful story," I informed her, cuddling into her. Alana had subconsciously started cradling me when she told the story, her hand gently working it's way through my hair. I closed my eyes as I felt the fuzziness in my mind increase. I opened my eyes when I felt something pressed against my lips and I smiled at Kelsei as she held the pacifier to my lips. I accepted it as I smiled softly when Kelsei sat next to Alana.

"My wonderful pup," Kelsei cooed as I stared at them with a small grin. I felt something crumble inside at the looks of pure love of adoration that they gave me. I felt myself slip as I sucked on the pacifier with a soft hum. I snuggled into Alana as she cooed over me.

"Momma," I whimpered as I reached for Kelsei who reached over and grabbed my hand reassuringly. I settled down at her touch as I sighed happily, enjoying the warmth that they both radiated.