Scars

My thought process is so derailed, like I can hardly focus on anything. It's fine though because a few days of just clearing my mind helped so I can continue writing again. I still am trying to decide on whether to continue updates like this or do longer ones with less frequent updates.

Also does anyone else just feel like starting a bunch of stories but then you know that you could never update them all fairly for everyone to enjoy. That seems to be my issue because my mind runs rampant with story ideas but I can never actually start writing them all because it wouldn't be fair to all of you who read my stories to have to wait for me to update them all.

*Isla's P.O.V*

I smiled at Alana who had come over and taken me from Kelsei, rocking me back and forth slowly. I leaned into her as I got comfortable, letting her carry me out of the room. She took me downstairs to the dining room sitting me down in a chair. "I'll go get you something to drink and eat," she said.

"What about me?" Kelsei asked having followed us downstairs. Alana glanced at her and I could see the smile on her lips as she shook her head.

"You can get your own food," Alana said as she kissed the top of my head before heading into the kitchen. 

"Yeah, stop being lazy," I heard Alicia say making me look to see her standing in the doorway of the room. I smiled softly at her and she returned it, coming over and sitting down beside me. 

"I'm sorry I got you in trouble," I told her. She nodded her head as she leaned closer to me once Kelsei went into the kitchen to get her own food.

"It's fine. If it wasn't for you I would have never found out that Eleni was my mate," Alicia stated making me smile. "We spent all last night texting and we're going to go on a date...as soon as I'm not grounded anymore," she said. 

"I'm sorry that you got grounded," I told her. She just shrugged and went silent as Mrs. Black brought out a plate and sat it down in front of her.

"You're a bad influence on Alicia," she told me as she ruffled my hair before going to go get her own plate. I smiled innocently at her with a soft giggle escaping my lips once she went in the kitchen.

"I really am huh?" I asked as I looked at Alicia with a grin. "I'm such a bad influence on you," I stated as she snorted and looked away. 

"Oh woe is me, I've been corrupted by your mate," Alica told Kelsei when she came back and sat down, leaving a chair in between me and her. Alana came out of the kitchen with two plates, sitting down in the chair that Kelsei had left open. I smiled as she sat my plate down in front of me before setting her own plate down.

"Thank you," I told Alana as she cut up my fried eggs, deciding to be appreciative even though I didn't really need her to cut them up. 

"You're welcome," Alana said as she turned and kissed my cheek, pulling back after a moment and studying my face. "What are these three little upside down crescent marks on your cheek? I don't recall seeing them before," she stated.

"They're from when I was younger," I said. "Most people don't notice them since they're so faint but they're my scars from daycare," I told her as I started eating.

"How did you get scars from daycare?" Kelsei asked as she peered around Alana and studied the side of my face. 

"Some little kid and I were, I think, fighting over a toy and so she ended up biting me in the face," I said. "I don't really remember it but it's a fun story to tell at parties. Just kidding, no one gives a fuck about what I have to say and I don't even go to parties," I stated. 

"Don't swear," Alana said as she reached back and lightly tapped my bottom. "It's just strange to me that she could bite deep enough to leave scars," she murmured.

"Well that's what I've been told happened and I don't see any reason why my parents would lie about it," I stated. "Do you have any scars?" I asked curiously making Kelsei chuckle.

"Babygirl, I'm the alpha of this pack. To become alpha, the original alpha has to die or you can challenge the alpha to a fight. I chose to fight my father and I won so I think I have scars," she said as she scooted her chair back and showed me the lower part of her stomach. It had light marks across it, the scars jagged and uneven. "It was a ten out of ten experience, recommend fighting your dad to bond with him," she stated making me giggle. I reached out and gently touched her stomach, sparks traveling up my hand and through my entire body making me shiver. 

"I like when you call me babygirl," I said as I pulled my hand away after a moment and let Kelsei lower her shirt. I was sad when that happened and pouted. "You should have gone the other direction," I muttered making her laugh.

"Gross," Alicia said as she rolled her eyes with a sigh. I stuck my tongue out at her as I cuddled into Alana who ended up pulling me on to her lap.

"Do you have any scars?" I asked Alana who nodded her head. She pulled the sleeve of her shirt up and revealed scratch marks similar to Kelsei's but smaller and less jagged. "How'd you get them?" I questioned softly.

"Training. My original pack is one of the strongest ones out there and to be strong you have to do serious training. If it can happen on the battlefield than it probably happens in training. The exception of course being death," Alana explained as she kissed my forehead. 

"Did it hurt when you got them?" I asked as I leaned my head against her chest. Alana picked up my plate and moved it closer, picking up the fork. She started to feed me as she let me just cuddle into her.

"Of course it did, if it leaves scars than it was probably not something that felt good. Well...most of the time," Alana stated as she glanced at Kelsei. I looked at her only for her to wink before she went back to eating.

"How come you and Kelsei got your scars in cool ways and I got mine in a lame way?" I asked Alana as she kept feeding me.

"Because sometimes scars happen in lame ways. I have a scar on my hip from turning to quickly while running in the kitchen and hitting my hip on the counter," Alana told me as she rubbed my back with her free hand. "That's okay though because sometimes scars are lame and sometimes they're action packed," she stated as she tilted her head down and kissed my cheek gently. "Understand babygirl?" she asked making me nod.