Serious

*Isla's P.O.V*

It took a while for Kelsei to come back so in the meantime we played Monopoly and talked. I found out that Alana was very competitive but so was her father. They were constantly buying houses to try and get hotels as quickly as they could. I gave up after I bankrupted and instead chose to go sit with Fana to cheer her on. Just to be nice and not because I was bitter about Alana making me bankrupt.

When Kelsei did come back, she was sweaty and covered in dirt. She seemed to be trying to catch her breath as she leaned against the door.

"Where is my wife?" Rowan asked as he stood up.

"I left her about five miles back, threw the photo album in a tree and ran like hell," Kelsei said as she flipped over the back of the couch, landing next to Alana.

"I'll go get her," Rowan said as she walked out the front door.

I moved over to my two mates, laying over their laps. Alana's hand rubbed my stomach and I let out a noise of content as I looked up at her.

"Finally forgive me for bankrupting you, love?" Alana asked.

"Yes Alana, you are forgiven," I said as I rolled my eyes.

"You played monopoly without me?" Kelsei asked with a small frown.

"You're the one who ran off to escape your mother," Alana retorted as she moved to play with Kelsei's hair.

"You would do it too if you got the chance. You've already seen my embarrassing baby photos, I don't need another person shown especially Lala, she would use them against me," Kelsei said as she stuck her tongue out at me.

Her nickname for me made my heart flutter. I loved being called Lala almost much as I loved being called pup or kitten. Kelsei had started calling me that as a joke when she couldn't get my attention but it had stuck.

"You hungry love?" Alana asked.

I hesitated before nodding my head. It was taking me a while to realize when I was hungry so they prompted me by asking. The silver and wolfsbane had messed with my stomach so I didn't really understand when I was hungry or not.

"Let's go make something then," Alana said.

I groaned at her words but pushed myself up, getting up. I pouted at Alana who chuckled softly as she stood up. Kelsei got up too and I followed the both of them into the kitchen.

Kelsei took her shirt off once we were in the kitchen, wearing just her tanktop under it. My breath caught in my throat as I stared at my mate, watching as she moved. She was so muscular, it was amazing. It's clear that she put in a lot of work to be as muscular as she was.

"My eyes are up here, love," Kelsei said.

I shook my head as I looked away, my cheeks flushed slightly. I could hear her chuckle as she moved over to me, pressing a gentle kiss to my lips. I pulled away after a bit, finding her staring down at me.

"If you're going to make out, I suggest we get dinner first," Alana said.

I nodded my head as I moved over, watching as Kelsei moved over to the fridge. Alana moved over and pressed a gentle kiss to my lips before pulling away. I whined as my lips chased hers, making her giggle as she kissed me again.

"Now who is making out?" Kelsei asked as she turned to look at us.

Alana rolled her eyes as she looked down at me, making me grin slightly. She hid my smile by pulling me closer and letting me hide my face into her shoulder.

"No one, you're imagining things Kels," Alana said simply.

"Oh of course. Now how does steak sound?" Kelsei asked as she looked at us.

I nodded my head just ever so slightly and Alana said yes. I moved over to the counter, perching on the edge of it as I watched them. It was like art as I saw how they interacted with each other especially with Kelsei being the one to cook the steaks.

There was some chemistry between them with each action. I felt a tiny bit jealous about how in sync the two of them seemed to be but it did bring up a conversation I had been wanting to have. It was a hard thing to talk about which I felt like it shouldn't be. I just struggled to put my thoughts into words.

"Can I talk to you two?" I asked curiously, feeling dumb for the way I phrased it.

Alana must have sensed something in my voice and she moved over to me, standing in between my legs as we were now eye level.

"What do you want to talk about?" Alana asked.

Kelsei didn't come over but she was clearly paying attention. Her eyes glanced at me and she tilted her head towards me to show that she was listening to me.

"When you have a soulmate, is it a requirement that you have to have sex with them?" I asked, my question seeming to shock both of them.

"No, no. Of course not," Kelsei said quickly.

"It's never a requirement. It can be done for bonding purposes but you are never required to be intimate with some that you don't want to be," Alana said as she stared into my eyes, showing how serious she was.

"But what about going into heat?" I asked curiously.

"Your body knows how you feel and that determines if you go into heat. Kelsei and I do have sex so our bodies respond accordingly," Alana explained.

"Why did you think I was in heat that day then? We've never had sex," I said simply, my voice soft.

"Because we assumed that maybe your body was pushing you into it. Sometimes when people experience sexual desires then their bodies will go into heat whether they've been intimate or not," Kelsei explained.

"I think I'm asexual," I said after a moment, waiting for their reaction.

Alana blinked for a moment before she smiled softly.

"Okay, that's fine baby," she said as she cupped my face.

"You're not mad?" I asked softly.

"No pup, we would never be mad at you. You are our mate but it is your body and your choice what you wish to do with it. Sex should never be something you feel you have to have with someone. We would never be mad at you for advocating for yourself and how you feel," Kelsei informed.

"Exactly what Kelsei said. You can always tell us if you feel uncomfortable with something or you just want to talk," Alana reassured me.

I took a deep breath at her words, leaning forward and resting my head on Alana's shoulder. She put her hand on the back of my head as she held me close. I let out a breath of relief, finally happy to have gotten that off my chest.