Arrival

What Hammer looks like

*Isla's P.O.V*

I sat quietly on the bus as Alicia questioned me about Alabaster.  She wanted to know all about it and kept pestering me with questions. I always answered her but I would have rather just sat quietly and watched the scenery go by.

I grinned once we got to the bus stop and got up, practically pushing Alicia to get up and move. She slid out of the seat and watched me skip in front of her. I got off the bus and looked around before looking at Alicia with a huge smile on my lips. "So where are we going now?" she asked me.

"I want you to meet Hammer," I said as I grabbed her hand. 

"Who?" she asked. Her voice sounded somewhat different and it made me tilt my head slightly with a frown.

'She's lying. She knows who Hammer is,' Aphid said. 'Her voice and body language changed,' she stated.

"My wolf tells me you're lying," I replied with a frown on my lips. "She says you already know who Hammer is. So how do you know who she is?" I asked.

"I may have saw you that day in the woods," Alicia admitted as she rubbed the back of her neck. I blushed slightly as I realized she had seen me topless in the woods.

"Okay," I said as I grabbed her hand. "Let's go," I said, guiding her through the streets of Alabaster. I smiled as we got to a rickety old house and a half way missing wooden fence. I pushed the gate open and shut it behind us.

Alicia jumped when a dog barreled out of a dog house and tackled me to the ground. "Hammy chill," I said as I pet her gently. "I brought a friend over," I said looking at Alicia making Hammer look up and growl softly. "Hey hammy, knock it off," I ordered making the dog whine and lick me. 

I slipped out from underneath her and scratched around her ears making her tail wag. "I don't think your dog likes me," Alicia said. "Also why does she stay here? Shouldn't she be in a better place?" she asked.

"She doesn't really like any new people at first," I stated as I smiled. "She keeps escaping the people that are taking care of her and coming back to our old home," I said softly as I leaned down and picked up Hammer, hoisting her up. "Such a good girl," I said while kissing her head with a small smile. I put her down after a moment and caught my breath since I wasn't so strong.

"Well maybe she could come back with us?" Alicia asked as she let Hammer sniff her hand before gently petting her head softly.

"My parents would kill me. They gave her away for a reason and the reason was because they didn't want her around anymore," I muttered.

"Who says you have to tell them? She can stay at the pack house and that way you have to come by everyday which I'm sure Alana and Kelsei would love," Alicia told me making me smile.

"That would be great. Hammer, you want to come home with me?" I asked making her spin in a circle as her tail wagged. "I think that is yes," I said with a laugh as I leaned down and made Hammer stop spinning so I could pet her. I rubbed her back making dust fly off of her. "Want to see what she can do?" I asked Alicia.

"Sure," Alicia said with a small smile on her lips. I walked over to a half torn down shed and pushed the door open. I grabbed an arm thing and slid it onto my arm. 

"Hammer down," I said making her lay down and watch me. I waved my arm slightly, her eyes trained on me the whole time. "Up," I said making her stand up and shudder slightly while squirming wanting to get me. "Attack," I ordered making her shoot towards me and go for my arm, biting down on it and dragging me down. 

She shook her head back and forth slightly while holding the arm thing and pulling it off after a moment. "Good girl," I said as I grabbed the arm thing. "Release," I said as I pulled on it, making her release before she bounded off and came back with a rope toy. I grabbed the toy and wrestled with her, watching her shake her head and keep pulling on the toy.

"Wow she's good at what she does," Alicia said as she watched us. I let Hammer take the toy and trot off, rather proud of herself. She shook her head and watched the toy fly around.

"She is a retired police dog so of course she is," I said with a small smile on my lips. I played with my hair slightly as I watched Hammer. "She is also a pain in the ass when she wants to be," I said with a small smile.

"Well she is certainly beautiful," Alicia told me, making me grin. "She also has great form," she stated.

"Yeah she is, she's also mothered some great pups that are still in the police force," I stated. "Her form is wonderful and that's why I thought of making her a show dog. Sadly when she was dispatched by the police it was because of an injury so the judges will notice that for sure and she would lose," I sighed while sitting on the ground.

"Wow," Alicia said softly. "So what do you want to do next?" she questioned me softly. I looked at her as Hammer laid beside me, gently dragging my hand through her fur and rustling up the rest of the dirt from her fur.

"I was thinking that maybe we could go to a convenience store and get something to drink before going to Eleni's house," I stated making her nod her head. "That sound good?" I asked softly.

"Yeah it sounds good to me," she said as she nodded her head. "Want to head out now?" she asked.

"Sure," I nodded and hopped up, Hammer getting up too. We all walked to the gate and I opened it and left first, leading them towards a convenience store.