Sweet?!

Yoona pov:
Flashback
I was jumping around with anger when I stopped and fell! Ouch! My legs! I looked at my knees and elbow and Yes! They were bleeding!
End of flashback

I was covered in mud and bleeding because of Suga!
And he started laughing! I wish I could beat him up or something! But I couldn't move because of my knees! I felt so embarrassed! I felt my eyes watering! Suga stopped laughing after noticing me! His eyes started scanning me from top to bottom!
Suga: umm you are bleeding!
Yoona: wowww I didn't know!
Suga: oh my god! Can u stop with the sarcasm already!
Yoona: why do you care! Go away! You have embarrassed me once again now get out!
I tried standing up but the pain in my knees and elbow was awful!
Suga: we need to get you treated!
Yoona: I don't need your help! I can stand up for myself!
Suga: you are literally sitting there in the mud! Cursing me!
Yoona: yah I am waiting for you to go!
Suga: here hold my hand!
Yoona: eww no!
Suga: you have to listen to everything I say remember!
Yoona: ughh fine!
I grabbed his hand trying to get up but I fell again!
Suga: your knee is bleeding badly!
Yoona: I wonder who did it?
Yoongi: you were the one jumping around! Idiot!
He was thinking about something for a while and he leaned towards me and I closed my eyes... In the matter of a few seconds I felt a pair of arms lifting me it was him! He was lifting me up bridal style!
Yoona: yahhh what r u doing!! Put me down!
Suga: shut up idiot!
Yoona: I can take care of myself!
Suga: would you rather sit on the puddle like a beggar?
Yoona:......
Suga: that's what I thought!
He took me towards his car! It looked really expensive!

 Suga: that's what I thought! He took me towards his car! It looked really expensive!

He put me in the seat beside the driver and he closed the door. He entered from the other door and sat in the driver seat!
Suga: the fact that u r sitting on my prized possession with mud covered all over you makes u really lucky!
Yoona: well I didn't really ask you!
Suga: I  have a first aid kit right around here..... Wait..... Yess here it is!
He started treating my wounds but why was he helping me? I thought he hated me! His hands were so gentle! I couldn't even feel that he was touching my wounds I mean it didn't even hurt!

He asked my address and he drove me there! He looked a little surprised seeing my house! I mean yes my house  is big but I heard he lives in a mansion!

(My house btw)
Yoona: why are you so surprised?
Suga: your house...
Yoona: why so surprised? Isn't your dad like the biggest CEO in Korea?you must live in a castle
Suga: true my house is like REALLY big but it's just that I assumed you lived in a cave full of bats!
Ughh one minute he is sweet and the other minute he is the same arrogant guy!
Yoona: umm I am gonna go now!
Suga: don't forget that once you get alright u have to clean the mess in my car!
Yoona: what if it takes me a a month to recover!
Suga: then u gotta work in your pain!
Yoona: ughh I am going- owwww!
Suga: what?
Yoona: I can't walk!
Suga: ughh do I have to carry you till the doorstep?
Yoona: nope! I am good!-owww
He just sighed and came towards me and picked me up again and carried me to the doorstep! He put me down and I learned against the wall!... The door opened revealing my mom oh no!
Mom: Kim Yoona why are you covered in mud! And WHY ARE YOU SO LATE! you know I have been worried sick about you! And who is this young man?
Yoona: this is Min Yoongi!
Mom: your boyfriend?
Yoona: nooo!
Suga: not yet i'm not but who knows!
Was he teasing me!
Suga: the thing is I-
Yoona: I fell down in the puddle of mud and he treated my wounds!
Suga: but-
Yoona: yes thats all!
Wait why did I just help him! I guess I was just returning back the favor!
Mom: thank you so much dear! Would you like to join us for dinner?
Suga: no I'm good!
Mom: oh ok! NOW YOONA! how careless can you be! Who told you to play in the mud!

She started pulling my ear and I saw suga trying to hold his laughter! She took my ears and pulled me inside! Well that was embarrassing!

-to be continued-