amusement park!?

Guyssss str#am film out... It's a huge bop... I found myself crying... The lyrics are beautiful.... Anyways letssss goooooo.....

Yoona's pov:
What does yoongi want... I hope it's something small... I have a therapists appointment tomorrow and I have to wake up early.....anyways I decided to wear something simple..

                               OR

OR

(Choose any one of those)

I wore a white shirt with some black pants

I was about to head out when my three siblings barged in and slammed the door shut.
Yoona: guys what's going on?
Taehyung: it's eomma!
Yoona: what happened?
Jin: she is angry at all of us...
Yoona: wait WHATTTTT? What did u guys do again
Jisoo: technically its not only our fault it's yours too...
Taehyung: the electricity bill is alottt this month...
Jin: we used electronics too much this month!!!
Yoona: shit! Lock the doors! Now!!!!
Mom: there is no use of that I am already here!
4 of us: aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Mom: shout ALL you want but there is no escaping this time! You are failing my budget.... Jin?
Jin: yes eomma?
Mom: you can't use the kitchen this month.
Jin: but-
Mom: no buts.... Taehyung... No gaming.... Jisoo and yoona you both r off limits from the tv....i wish I could take your phones tho-
Yoona: eommaaa I will miss all my animes!
Jisoo: me too... You know how much I love kdramas...
Mom: I am going to work now bye.

She went away and I got a text from yoongi saying that he's here.
I quickly sneaked out and saw yoongi standing in front of his car tapping something in his phone... Ok now I wish my heart doesn't beat... Who am I kidding I hate him...
Yoongi: hey
Yoona: hi... Let's get this day over with.
Yoongi: we are going to the amusement park...
Yoona: ok that doesn't sound that bad..
Yoongi: we r gonna ride all the rides you hate...
Yoona: as if you know what I hate...
Yoongi: jungkookie already told me
Yoona: ughhh that bunny!
Yoongi: and u r gonna pay.
Yoona: just great...
Yoongi: don't worry babe we are gonna have a lot of fun.
he said that while gently sliding his hands around my waist.. I started blushing... Ok fine I admit having feelings for him.... But it's not like we r gonna be a couple he likes sehoon.

We drove to the amusement park and I had to pay for the tickets... Here goes my monthly allowance.....

He took my hands gently and pulled me towards him....
Yoongi: you like me don't you?
Yoona: haaa r u crazy... Me? Like a guy like you? Never.
Yoongi: please! I saw you blushing when I called you babe.
Yoona: I was angry!
Yoongi: hmm if you say so!
Yoona: yahhhh don't make me angry.
Yoongi: chill.. I was just messing with you... I know u despise me.
After that went inside the amusement park and he took me to all the rides I hate! Ughhh he is so annoying... I hate fast rides.... He was enjoying the rides while I was in a state to die. Although I didn't like the rides.. I liked hanging out with him.. We had cotton candy and ice cream together.... The shopkeepers kept asking if we were a couple but we always responded with a no.... But we weren't friends either.... What were we?

After the roller coaster ride I felt like throwing up... I went to the washroom and vomitted... Ughh I feel sick to my stomach... After throwing up I went outside where Yoongi was and the sight I saw broke my heart into million pieces.

Yoongi's pov:
I was waiting for yoona when I suddenly started day dreaming about her....why did I want to hang out with her so much.... I felt sad that I won't be able to hangout with her after today... I was in the middle of my thoughts... When someone tapped on my shoulder I turned around and it was sehoon.
Sehoon: hey Yoongi oppa what r u doing here?
Yoongi: I am here with my girlfriend.
Sehoon: yoona? Where is she?
Yoongi: in the washroom.
Sehoon: do u really like her?
Yoongi: of course I d-
Sehoon: I want to get back together with you.
Yoongi: what?
Sehoon: I love you..
Yoongi: seh-
I couldn't say anything when she crashed her lips on mine.... It was rough but I kissed back... Something didn't feel right... I realized I don't have the same feelings for her anymore... I felt someones presence... I pulled back and saw yoona standing there with an expressionless face.... For some reason I felt guilty.... But why... Is it because I was cheating on my fake girlfriend... She looked at me with a blank face... The same face she had before.
Yoongi: yoona-
Yoona: I- I am going home...
Yoongi: I'll drop you...
Yoona: n-no thanks... And c-congrats... It was fun while it lasted. She said with a sad smile.
She come close to my ear and whispered "thanks for today I had fun... Guess our goal is completed" Saying that she faded in the crowd.

I looked back at sehoon... And I know it was wrong to waste her time anymore... I don't like her anymore...
Yoongi: umm...
Sehoon: she didn't get angry?
Yoongi: what do you mean?
Sehoon: I thought there will be a big drama you know... Guess she didn't like you after all.
Yoongi: umm sehoon I am sorry but I can't be with you.
Sehoon: w-what do you mean?
Yoongi: I don't have the same feelings as I did before.
Sehoon: b-but I l-love you.
Yoongi: sorry but you deserve someone who loves you.
Sehoon: I came to Seoul just to get back with you... I went against my father JUST for you... You can't say that you don't like me....
Yoongi: I am sorry...

Saying that I walked away...

-to be continued-

Hey guys thanks so much for reading 🙏💕.