not what I expected

Yoona's pov:
?? : I didn't know u could fight back.
I turned around and saw suga eyeing me and my wet clothes while sipping on his boba.
Yoona: were you spying on me!
Yoongi: not really.... I was searching for a good bubble tea store and turns out you were heading the same direction... And I saw some girls bullying you.... Because of me I was about to save you but then didn't know you could fight like a guy!
Yoona: did u just call me a boy? You know what I don't want to do anything with you... You only bring trouble.
Yoongi: so u r gonna walk around with those clothes.
Yoona: I am gonna buy new clothes- wait where is my wallet?... Ughhh I left it in the hotel... Guess I'll be going to the hotel now.
I was about to walk away when he grabbed my wrist.
Yoongi: i'll buy you clothes.
Yoona: wait why would u help me?
Yoongi: because I have a good heart.
Yoona: you should not be tricking me.
Yoongi: yes yes...
He took me to a nearby clothing store and he didn't let me choose my clothes he just asked my size and bought my clothes.... And YES I was right... He tricked me.... Have a look..

Yoona: you HAVE to be kidding me.... I look like one of those innocent fragile girls who cries easily!
Yoongi: it's either this or the kimono I bought for my mom!
Yoona: I can't walk in public like this.... Do u even notice the difference between this and my previous clothes?
Yoongi: you look pretty in pink and you look like a witch in black.
Yoona: is that supposed to be a compliment?
Yoongi: depends on how you take it.
Yoona: aishhh.... Now we r gonna go our separate ways... Bye...
I was about to walk away when he grabbed my waist and pulled me towards him.
Yoona: WHY do u keep pulling me! If I didn't know better I'd say u have a crush on me.
Yoongi: pfft crush on you I would rather have a crush on a tree... It's just entertaining to see you get irritated.... And I am gonna help you find Jungkook... I am looking for him too.
Yoona: ok then I will look for him that side.
Yoongi: no we'll look together.
He didn't let me respond and pulled me towards the crowds.... We tried looking for my friends but we couldn't find him.... And a part of me didn't want to find them because I know that they would make fun of me because of my clothes.

After 1hour of walking I got really hungry so did Yoongi.... We went to the nearby restaurant.

The waitress was flirting with Yoongi... Ughhhh I didn't like it... Not because I like him but because I don't want to be the THIRD WHEEL.
Waitress: so what would you like sir?
Suga: I will have sushi..... And idiot? what do u want... Hellooooo... Earth to dumbassss!
Yoona: Huh what... I'll take the same...
Waitress: and your name...
Yoongi: call me suga...
Saying that the waitress went away..
Yoona: that waitress is clearly flirting with you.
Yoongi: I know.
Yoona: and u r ok with it?
Yoongi: it's normal... All the ladies drool over me... Well not you... You are a hard case.
Well I drool over you sometimes but I decide to hide it....
Yoona: if I was your friend I would advise you to punch all the girls who flirt with you.
Yoongi: hmm soooo let's be friends.
Yoona: whatttttttttttt... You? My friend?
Yoongi: what's wrong with that... You are friends with Jungkook.... And it will be fun to have another guy around.
Yoona: does that mean u are gonna stop calling me idiot or dumbass.
Yoongi: nope u will always be MY idiot.... No one else can call you that... So friends? He said putting his hands forward trying to do a handshake.... I thought for a little while and I put my hand forward.
Yoona: guess I got myself an annoying friend.
Yoongi: and I just got an idiot as my friend.
-to be continued-