My room?

Yoona's pov;
I took a deep breath standing in front of my house.... I took the keys and unlocked the door.... Beside the door I saw the shoe rack... Well I don't remember any of them having so many shoes.... Oh well... They probably left it before moving out... I unlocked the door and went inside.... I switched on the lights...

?? : boooooooooo!

Someone was standing behind the door.... I have to admit I got scared... My eyes started settling in it was.... Lisa and Jennie... And I was so... Not happy to see them.

Lisa: OH MY GOD!!! WE R MEETING AFTER TEN YEARS!!!

Jennie: wow.... U look so..... Pretty.

Yoona: what r u doing in my house?

?? : it's not ur house anymore!

I saw Jisoo standing there... She changed a lot too... Didn't know she could be THIS pretty.

Jisoo: this house is named after me now.... Anyways... Nice to see u... After a long time!!!!

Yoona: umm u live here?

Jisoo: not only me..... Lisa, Jennie and BTS.....

Yoona: wait WHATTT! U GUYS LIVE WITH 7 BOYS!!!!
I don't want to admit it... But I still care for her...

Jisoo: unnie... I renovated the house... There r more rooms now...

Yoona: umm ok.... How did u know I was coming here?

Lisa: bts told.

Yoona: yea ok... I am not living here for the next whole month.....

Jennie: wait don't tell ur still mad at us...

After she said that I felt my eyes getting teary again...

-flashback-
-10 yrs ago-
-the next week after moving-

Today my siblings and friends are coming to visit me in Osaka! I didn't blame them for all that...

It's already been a week since I moved to Osaka and I feel better now...

They were supposed to come in the evening.... But it was already 8pm....i went to my mom and asked her what the matter was... She was holding a paper... It was a letter... I snatched it from her and started reading it...

Dear yoona,

It's us... Jungkook,Jennie, Lisa, Jisoo, Taehyung, Jin, yuta and Sana.

We just wanted to say that we don't ever want to see ur face again..... Please... If we ever come in the future... Try and ignore us... Because it was pretty bitchy of u for leaving us... Give regards to ur mom.... Bye!

I felt tears drop down... Mom snatched the paper from me and hid it...

-end of flashback-

So u see that's why I didn't even look at their faces after that... So yea... That's the ACTUAL reason about me never seeing them...

I didn't tell before because I was too weak to say that... But now that Jennie has mentioned it... I feel my eyes getting teary.... Imagine being hated by EVERYONE! all the people u trusted... The people u knew from kindergarten.

I looked at Jennie before saying.

Yoona: I am not mad Jennie... I am just doing what u asked me to do...