Rooms?

Yoona's pov:
We finally landed and after three hours of sitting with suga which was a nightmare.... Well except the part when he gave me his sweet... Wait wait wait... No he is NOT sweet.... Anyway right now I am in my room with jennie and Lisa and I am about to get changed from these stinky clothes.

I was about to head out to explore the hotel when there was a knock on the door

I was about to head out to explore the hotel when there was a knock on the door.... I opened the door and saw Ms. Lee standing there.
Yoona: can I help you?
Ms. Lee: you see there has been some change in your rooms.
Yoona: wait what?
Ms. Lee: I'll explain later just come with me now.
We headed towards the door in front of me and Ms. Lee knocked on the door revealing jhope with suga and jimin arguing about something.
Ms. Lee: can I talk to min yoongi.
Jhope: sure! Yoongiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii.
Jimin: broken my ear. (😏 get it?)
Soon yoongi came outside and gave me a judgy stare.
Ms. Lee: so you both see.. We have been ordered to put you in the same room and-
Yoona&Yoongi: WHATTTTTTT
Ms. Lee: Mr.Min asked us to.
Yoongi: my dad is crazy but at least the school is not... You should not put a boy and a girl in the same room.
Yoona: I TOTALLY agree with him!
Yoongi: yes..
Yoona: what if he r@pes me!
Yoongi: yahhh shut up...... I literally stopped you from getting r@ped remember?
Ms. Lee: I am sorry but yoongi's dad is one of the biggest investers of our school.
Yoona: as always I AM STUCK WITH HIM AGAIN!!!!
Yoongi: I am not gonna share the same bed as her.
Ms. Lee: yes yes sure we will make sure to give u both a room with two beds....

-time skip-
I just moved into this room... My trip has been RUINED! but the room is nice.

Soon suga came and looked at me

Suga: first lets make some rules.
Yoona: you? Rules? No no I will make some... 1) you are not going to come one cm near me.
2) you can't have any friends over.
3) don't talk to me AT ALL.
Suga: and the same goes for you idiot.
I decided to stay silent but he made me cringe so hard... He sat on his bed facing me and started peeling tangerines and throwing them on my bed. He started munching on them loudly.
Yoona: DO YOU MIND?
Suga: I thought you weren't talking to me?
Ughh this is going to be a looooong trip.
-to be continued-

Hey guyzzzz we just reached 1k reads thank youuuuuu
Borahae💜💜💜💜💜💜