hangover?

Yoona's pov:
I opened my eyes and I felt a huge pain in my head.... Owwwww... It was paining... I tried getting up and when I finally did I was in someone else's BED... Oh no- what happened last night...my eyes went to clothes and it was not the outfit I was wearing yesterday.... Oh no I have a bad feeling about this.... I looked around and saw someone sitting beside me... It was a boy... My vision became more clear and it was YOONGI.... pls tell me nothing happened yesterday night...
Yoongi: good morning....
Yoona: aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa I screamed on the top of my lungs..
Yoona: wh-where am I?
Yoongi: in my house...
Yoona: w-what happened... W-what am I here?
Yoongi: yesterday was a magicalll night babe...it was sooo magical..
Yoona: huh?
Yoongi: whatever you are thinking about right now.... You are so right...
After he said that I started crying on the top of my lungs... I was literally screaming while crying... Ughh I am soo dead.... I started hitting him with my small hands before he started laughing....
Yoongi: hahahaaaa you are such an idiot... I was just messing with you... You came here because you were drunk and you slept here alone... I slept in my room... Don't worry I can't even look at you straight let alone spend the night with you..
Yoona: h-huh? Who changed the clothes?
Yoongi: the maids...
Yoona: you are SOOO annoying!!! I knew going to the party was a BIG MISTAKE!!
Yoongi: shut up here take some pain killers and come downstairs....
Saying that he went downstairs and of course I took the pain killers and went downstairs..... I saw Yoongi prepared with a big breakfast...
Yoona: uhh what's this?
Yoongi: breakfast...
Yoona: why..
Yoongi: having a big breakfast helps you with the headache....
Yoona: oh
Yoongi: so... EAT UP!
I started eating the food with small bites... But the food was leJINdary... I started munching all the food while suga was looking at me with a green apple in his hands 🍏.
He stared at me for a moment and then started laughing softly...
Yoona: what's wrong? Have you never seen a girl eat before?
Yoongi: well yes.. But I have never seen a girl eat like you.
Yoona: is that a compliment?
Yoongi: not really..
Yoona: well I don't care...
Yoongi: today evening at 6 I will pick you up.
Yoona: why?
Yoongi: it's your last day as my slave so we better make it count.
Yoona: where are we going?
Yoongi: that is a secret.... So be ready...
Yoona: I don't really care let's get this over with... After today.... We don't know each other.... GET IT?
Yoongi: you think it was my wish to meet a brat like you?
Yoona: I mean.. You DID try to steal my seat...
Yoongi: you still remember that?
Yoona: of course I do..
Yoongi: ok fine... We will act as if we never met after today evening...
Yoona: FINE! and good luck with sehoon.
Yoongi: umm thanks...

To be continued....

Hey guysss what do you think Yoongi has prepared for Yoona?