Fault

Yoona's pov:
I was running with tears filled in my eyes... She called me a murderer.... I don't care if suga leaks my pictures I just don't want to face him right now... I was running when I saw a car pulled by me I tried looking inside and it looked like Jin oppa but a part of me wanted it to be suga! Jin oppa saw me crying and he quickly opened the door and hugged me.

Jin: umm yoona why r u crying? Did someone hurt you?
Yoona: n-no oppa I am fine.
Jin: come on you can't hide anything from me you know that right... So do you wanna talk about it in the car?
Yoona: sure!
He took me to the car and. Looked at me with his warm eyes. I decided to tell him everything, after all, he is my big brother.
Jin: so why are you crying?
Yoona: did I really murder dad?
Jin: are you out of your mind? You r literally talking about this again.
Yoona: think about it... If I hadn't asked him to go buy the book he would've stayed at home and would be with us!
Jin: yes but if dad would've drove properly he would stay alive! And if you take it that way I asked him to bring mario toy too ya know.
Yoona: that's not what I mean.
Jin: look you r not the only one who lost dad .. We did too... But we got over it eventually so u gotta put your past behind!
Yoona: yah I guess!
Jin: so r u good now?
Yoona: yah fine.
Jin:Idroppedpizzasauceinyourbed.... Haaa feels good to let that out.
Yoona: you did whattttttt!
Jin: pls don't kill me!

Suga's pov:
*in the library*
*After yoona left crying*
Suga: how dare you talk to her that way!
Cho-ho: why do you care? She is the reason her dad died!
Suga: what did she do? Throw a book at him?
Cho-ho: not really that bitch was so stubborn about reading her dad had to go out and bring her a story book to shut her up but he got into a car crash!
Suga: so WHY would you call her a murderer! It's not her fault!
Cho-ho: look I used to be one of her close friends and the only way to shut her up is to remind her about her dads death!
Suga: you are a monster.
Cho-ho: why do you care for her? She is just a selfish block of ice!
Suga: don't ever go near her or I will break your bones.
Cho-ho: who r u exactly? Her bodyguard!?
Suga: I am her... B-boyfriend. Eww no way! Did I just call myself her boyfriend !
Cho-ho: you r just wasting your time!
Suga: shut up!