FORGOT?

Yoona's pov:
It's been a whole month since I left Seoul... And my mom never brings up about going back to Seoul... So today I decided that I am gonna go ask her... After all it's been a long time since uncle is alright... And about my siblings they want to go back to Seoul too... So four of us r gonna go meet her now...

Jin: *knocks* umm... Eomma? Can we talk?
Mom: so what's so important that all four of my kids came to meet me?
Yoona
Mom: sure come on in!
Yoona: mom... It's a been a whole month already and uncle is just fine now... So umm...
Taehyung: What she means is that we r tired of living here!
Jisoo: we want to go back to Seoul eomma...
Mom: about that.... I have been meaning to tell this for a while but... i am not going back to Seoul again-

All of us: WHAT?
Jin: eomma? R u crazy?
Yoona: you can't just ask us to leave our hometown!
Jisoo: THIS IS NOT HAPPENING! I have friends back in Seoul and yoona has her Yoongi opp-
Yoona: yaaahh shut up... I want to go to Seoul because of my friends!
Taehyung: if we do not go back to Seoul again I am going to sit in front of the house and protest!!!!! Until the reporters come and asks me why am I doing this and I am going to tell that Ms. Kim also known as the so called FASHION QUEEN has trapped her children!
Mom: yah yah yah dumb Heads! There is no point of being nice to u! Taehyung shut ur mouth or else I am gonna stitch that pretty mouth of yours! And I never said that YOU are staying here.... I told I am.you 4 are going to live in our house in Seoul and I am gonna stay here...and take care of my family!.. So shut up! She said shouting!
Yoona: wait isn't it illegal for kids to stay alone!
Jin: umm hello I am a legal adult now... REMEMBER ?
Yoona: ohh yea... I always forget.... Bcz u sleep with toys everyday...
Jin: shut up...
Taehyung: so mom r u... D-disowning us? He said holding back his tears..
Mom: oh my baby... No way... I am going to face time u EVERYDAY.. BY EVERYDAY I MEAN EACH AND EVERYDAY!... U guys r gonna come back to Japan when u think it's the right time to meet me...
She said hugging taehyung.
Jisoo: wow she sure has a DUALITY..
Yoona: I minute she is shouting and the other minute she is hugging.
Mom: shut up brats!
Jin: here she goes again....

-Time skip- (back in Seoul)
I still can't forget the tantrum mom threw in the airport... She was literally crying like a baby... Ok so anyways I am back in my room... Ohh and I forgot to show my room to u guys... So here-

Anyway I am just wondering about what will happen when I get back to school

Anyway I am just wondering about what will happen when I get back to school... Ughh my friends are probably gonna kill me... And I am hella terrified of what Yoongi will do to me.... I literally stood him up... I didn't pick any of his calls.. It was horrible!

Anyways... Tomorrow is new bad day.. So umm wish me luck?

-next day-

My outfit..

Ok so I took a deeep breath and walked into the school

Ok so I took a deeep breath and walked into the school... I don't think many people noticed that I was gone for whole month well I literally invisible to all of them... Well except to jungkook, lisa and jennie.... And Yoongi... I hope..

I entered the class and it looked the same.... Well except my seat... There was someone sitting in my seat?

Yoona: umm hello?
?? : oh hi... U must me yoona.... I am deiji!

She said shaking my hand really fast... She was too.... Excited?

Yoona: umm hi deiji...
Deiji: sorry I am new! She said in a high pitched excited voice.
Yoona: oh umm... Welcome... And by the way... That's my seat.
Deiji: oh um is it? Sorry.... Actually the teacher told me to sit here... Oh wait here she comes!
Yoona: ms. Park? Why is she sitting in my seat?
Ms. Park: oh yoona u r back? She is sitting there because when she first came there was no seat available well except yours..but I see the seat beside jungkook is empty.
Oh no... I didn't want to confront jungkook.... Neither did I want to sit away from Yoongi.

I went to the seat and sat beside jungkook... When the teacher started to teach he started whisper talking...
Jungkook: welcome back miss VIP.
Yoona: umm jungkook I know u r angry but hear me out-
Jungkook: I got nothing to hear.... U betrayed your kookie... By vanishing into thin air!
Yoona: Just hear me out...
Jungkook: yoona seriously? I know what happened to ur uncle your brother told me... He is my friend too you know... But I don't know why... If he was able to answer my calls, text me and play games with me online... Why were u so quite like a sloth!
Yoona: a sloth?
Jungkook: never mind that.....
Yoona: where is Yoongi?
Jungkook: wow... U care about him more than me lisa and jennie?
Yoona: it's not that... Ughh can u just telll!
Jungkook: he is probably skipping class... He does that all the time didn't u know?
Yoona: yes but....
Jungkook: he and that deiji girl are getting really close lately ..the whole school is talking about them...
Yoona: wait.... WHATTTTTTT!

-to be continued-