trip alone

Yoona's pov:
Today we are going to trip around Japan its going to be so much fun I woke up with the sound of my alarm!! I opened my eyes....and the first sight I saw was of Yoongi getting out of his showers.. With his wet hair wearing a skinny black jeans and with his chests bare...where is his shirt! .... I looked at him before screaming on top of my lungs.... I started blushing... He looked at me and started smirking.
Suga: like the view?
Yoona: aishhh! Pervert!
Suga: you are the pervert one looking at me and blushing!
Yoona: but why did u come here to change?!??
Suga: I thought you were sleeping....
Yoona: well now I woke up.
Suga: great... Now I can have fun with you.
He said coming close to me.
Yoona: yahhh don't come close to me.... Remember the rules?!?!?
He didn't listen to me but instead came closer to me.... I was shooting glares at him... But he kept on giving his weird smirk.
He came close to me and our faces were inches apart.... He leaned on to me and I closed my eyes... But nothing happened... I soon felt a pain in my forehead! Ouchhh he flicked my forehead with his fingers!
Suga: I expected you to beat me up... But instead u waited for my kiss.
Yoona:: yahhhhhh how dare you came near KIM YOONA!! You are gonna pay!
Saying that I started running behind him... But I eventually got tired.... So I decided to get dress up.... I kicked yoongi out of the room with his shirt and started dressing up!

 I kicked yoongi out of the room with his shirt and started dressing up!

I went to the lobby and saw yoongi sitting there... But where r the others?
Yoona: where are the others?
Suga: they left after waiting for you! And we both are tour partners so I waited for you.
Yoona:: ughh does that mean I have to spend a whole day with you?
Yoongi: technically yah.. Ik you r happy but I am not going to spend time with u.
Yoona: same! We go our separate ways!
Yoongi: ok then bye.....
I went to explore off on my own although it's against the rules to explore alone... As long as Yoongi keeps his mouth shut I am safe.... My first mission is to  find Jungkook and bam bam or either Lisa and jennie... I looked at the places and I had some alone time after a LONG time... It's really hard to get some time alone when you have 3 siblings.
It was all peace and quiet until I felt someone following me..... I turned around and saw two girls of our school.... They were following Yoongi everywhere... Aishhh I can't deal with fan girls now!
Girl 1: if I am not wrong u r yoona? Daughter of the famous fashion designer?
Yoona:: you got that right.
Girl 2: look just because u r rich doesn't mean you can be all flirty around oppa.
Yoona: oppa?
Girl 1: ughh suga!
Girl 2: we don't want you going near him!
Yoona: and I don't want u coming near me.
Girl 1: careful I am a green belter in karate.
Yoona:: ohh that's cool... I am just gonna go now..
I was about to walk away from those makeup freaks when one of them grabbed me by my collar and pushed me to the floor and dropped juice on my clothes.... That's it they had chosen war.... I am not like those other typical girls who gets bullied and doesn't fight back.... I took them both by my hands and pushed them on the floor.... HARD... They tried to fight back but the green belters in karate were no match for me.
Yoona: and fyi I am a black belter.
I smirked and left there with my wet clothes.

I went a little further when I heard a voice.
?? : I didn't know u could fight back...

-to be continued-

Hey guys thanks for reading..
.. I am having some tough days so I hardly get time to update... Anyway thanks for reading! 💐🦋🦋💐💜💜