hurt my feelings!

Yoona's pov:

Yoona: can u leave me!

Yoongi: ok fine...
Saying that his hands gently left my body... Something was not right... How did he leave me so easily!

Yoongi: u miss me don't u?

Yoona: uhm- what? R u nuts? I already told u yesterday... I AM OFFICIALLY OVER U!

Yoongi: well no girl has ever been OFFICIALLY over with me until I made out with them!

Yoona: eww... Where r u going with this.

Yoongi: nowhere... Let's dance!

Saying that he pulled me towards the dance floor.... And I couldn't except the fact that I..... Couldn't dance!
He took my to the dance floor and my hands on his neck while his hands were on my waist!

Yoona: yaahhh what's up with u... First u wanted us to become strangers and now u r being all lovey dovey!

Yoongi: don't get me wrong I don't give a damn about u.... I have. A certain image to maintain, so I need you for that.... And yes, don't even think about getting the wrong idea. Just remember u  are nothing in my eyes...just a prop I played with in the past! And remember- ouchhhh!

I couldn't take it anymore... He is toying with me.... And I can't take IT! I stomped on his feet and ran away to the bathroom!

Suga's pov:
I saw her run away with tears in her eyes..... I felt a pain in my heart... What is this? I never felt this way... Her tears made my heart shatter to pieces.... I felt like throwing up... Is this what they call.... Love?

No no... I like deiji... I shouldn't be thinking about her not yoona.... But I didn't listen to myself... My legs started moving towards yoona.. I heard weeping noise in the bathroom... Of course it was yoona... I have never seen her cry before this... The most I have seen is her eyes getting teary... But she never CRIED.... I guess I went too far this time?

Suga: Yoona.... Come out!

Yoona: GET OUT! DON'T U DARE TALK TO ME!

Suga: fine I'm sorry! I shouldn't have said those stuff j-just come out!

Yoona: OK FINE APOLOGY ACCEPTED... NOW GO!

Suga: hmm... Ok bye!

Yoona's pov:

I stood there for a while... When I was sure that no one was there... I slowly opened the door and stepped out...

As I stepped out... Someone pulled my forearm and pulled me into a kiss! My eyes were widened... It was Yoongi.... He was kissing me... Not harsh... Not soft... But passionately.... I was trying to process what was happening ..... I didn't kiss back... I felt his frustration... He tilted his head deepening the kiss... And I don't know why my dumb ass decided to kiss him back... Soon his hands were caressing my thighs..he slowly started going down placing tiny kisses on my jawline and neck.... I felt my stomach doing weird backflips... But that was before I came to my senses and kicked him in the shins!

Suga: ouchhhhh! Yoooona!

Yoona: how dare you! Is that why u apologized! Just to m-make out with me!

Suga: u kissed me back... Didn't u!

Yoona: shut up! I am OUT OF HERE!

Saying that I was about to stomp away.. When he grabbed my wrist!

Suga: listen... I want u to act as if nothing happened!

Yoona: you don't need to say that more than once!

Deiji's pov:

Deiji: Reja? Did u get enough information about her?

Reja: I have researched everything about her....

Deiji: ok good... Now... Lee Deiji is gonna ruin her life for making a move with MY YOONGI!

-to be continued-

The next chapters are gonna have a lot of drama!